Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2015, 09:13 PM

What would you change?

Here’s a question, supposing God gave you the job of redesigning the human body, what changes would you make?
I think the male ears were a mistake and should have been better positioned, don't ask me where, but they never looked right to me, at least the females can hide theirs behind hair, besides they're not as ugly as male ears.
cranberry
Notts, UK
cranberry is female  cranberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2015, 09:18 PM

Re: What would you change?

But where would you put your glasses, Jem? I think nostrils are vile, I'm sure something that opens and closes would have been better!

ETA we could breathe through our ears and then our noses could just be cosmetic, no holes or hairs - yes, that's better.
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2015, 09:23 PM

Teeth should keep growing when you lose one,its ridiculous we only have two sets of teeth to last all our lives .
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2015, 09:29 PM

Of course men should be able to breathe through their ears! (say no more, nudge, nudge).
I don't like knees or elbows, arms and legs could be more like prehensile tails or tentacles. as for teeth one big one top and one on the bottom with no gaps for decay etc. would be good.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2015, 10:33 PM

Quote Cranberry: I think nostrils are vile, I'm sure something that opens and closes would have been better!
Oh God no, like having one of those puffin frogs stuck on your face.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin

10-02-2015, 10:34 PM

Originally Posted by Eliza ->
Teeth should keep growing when you lose one,its ridiculous we only have two sets of teeth to last all our lives .
I'm in full agreement with that Eliza.
Anita
Midlands, UK
Anita is female  Anita has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2015, 10:40 PM

I think the obvious one is a disposable system which produced a neat little odourless pellet so we don't have all the embarrassing issues with the toilet when we are older and possibly incontinent.

I don't mind nostrils, if they had a valve system breathing would be much harder and the valve could get faulty with age.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin

10-02-2015, 10:43 PM

Originally Posted by Twizard ->
Of course men should be able to breathe through their ears! (say no more, nudge, nudge).
I don't like knees or elbows, arms and legs could be more like prehensile tails or tentacles. as for teeth one big one top and one on the bottom with no gaps for decay etc. would be good.
Knees are really horrible when you take a good look at them, and the sixties really showed them up with the mini skirts, must have been a terrible time for anyone with corrugated knees.
Now take a well shaped smooth left elbow with the minimum amount of wrinkles at the tip for flexibility and you have a limb of staggering beauty, in my opinion that is.
EZ Rider
Chatterbox
Surrey
EZ Rider is male  EZ Rider has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2015, 11:09 PM

A third eye would be useful. Preferably on the tip of my forefinger. Or even on the back of my head.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2015, 10:02 AM

Toes I can't see why we need them and they mostly don't look very nice, no more toe nail cutting would be a bonus too !

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top