Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-02-2015, 09:12 PM

"Weekends"

Good Evening All, i know some of you are Retired and find that each day is similar to the next.
But this question goes out to you all.
What do you do over the Weekend's? Be it in the Summer Months or Winter or Anytime?
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-02-2015, 09:13 PM

Re: "Weekends"

Much the same as a week day to be honest
Victors Mate
Fondly Remembered
Planet Earth
Victors Mate is male  Victors Mate has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-02-2015, 09:15 PM

The first thing to realise is the weekend lasts for seven days.
cranberry
Notts, UK
cranberry is female  cranberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-02-2015, 09:22 PM

Work part time so up very early during the week but the weekends are lovely, a couple of lie ins and out for the day Saturday with a little drink and a meal on our way back. Sunday is just a flopping, chilling day, gardening in summer or odd jobs inside in winter.
Sometimes a trip to the garden centre to cheer myself up cos I hate winter once Christmas has gone.
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-02-2015, 09:28 PM

Originally Posted by cranberry ->
Work part time so up very early during the week but the weekends are lovely, a couple of lie ins and out for the day Saturday with a little drink and a meal on our way back. Sunday is just a flopping, chilling day, gardening in summer or odd jobs inside in winter.
Sometimes a trip to the garden centre to cheer myself up cos I hate winter once Christmas has gone.
Very much the same as me, but Sunday's we go to the Carboots and visit my Husbands Mum and Dad..
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-02-2015, 09:31 PM

My weekends now start on a Thursday - yippee!

Friday is spent doing housework in the morning. Place spick and span. See my partner in the afternoon. Great conversation, dinner, organised for our walks on the Saturday with our group. Couple of drinks with the gang after the walk, then home for easy dinner. Lie in on Sunday with brekkie in bed. Love every minute of it *contented sigh*
cranberry
Notts, UK
cranberry is female  cranberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-02-2015, 09:34 PM

Originally Posted by Suzuki Sue ->
Very much the same as me, but Sunday's we go to the Carboots and visit my Husbands Mum and Dad..
We go to a carboot on a Saturday occasionally in summer, there's a huge one near us and I love having a look round.
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire

05-02-2015, 09:39 PM

Originally Posted by cranberry ->
We go to a carboot on a Saturday occasionally in summer, there's a huge one near us and I love having a look round.
Ha ha and then we wonder way we have a lot of junk..
It's a British Thing you know.
cranberry
Notts, UK

05-02-2015, 09:41 PM

I know! but at least it's a change getting some different junk - then we do a carboot and get rid of the junk and with the money buy some more junk, ha, it's never ending but I love it!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-02-2015, 09:47 PM

What is a weekend it used to be a time when shops closed now it is just a name for the days before another week starts.

I sometimes cook a big meal for the whole family on an end of week day but now the three babies are growing it is not easy getting 6 more people into my small kitchen Summer is better when we can eat outside in the garden.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top