Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
littlebob
Gwynedd Wales
littlebob is male 

04-02-2015, 12:22 PM

Bobs picture

http://s76.photobucket.com/user/road...tml?sort=3&o=2[IMG]http:// http://s76.photobucket.com/user/roadrabbit77/media/Mobile%20Uploads/Snow4_zpsf23b26c7.jpg.html?sort=3&o=2[/IMG

Well that didn't work did it !
Back the the drawing board. Can't someone write a simple bit of soft ware so I can access the external sd card on my tablet. Its like having to travel out to Anstralia to find my car parked out in the road. Mind you I would like to see MR PLOPPY I think we would get on just fine.

I tried to show you a road here last week but all I get is a load of numbers WHERE IS MY PICTURE.
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2015, 12:40 PM

Re: Bobs picture

Use the direct link provided inside the img tags.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2015, 12:44 PM

Here you are Bob nearly did it...

Snap with Mark
littlebob
Gwynedd Wales
littlebob is male 

04-02-2015, 12:51 PM

Originally Posted by MKJ ->

Use the direct link provided inside the img tags.
Thanks MKJ I can see it now, you can see what an idiot I am, I can't always see what people are getting at it happens all the time. There really is something wrong in my head.
I very much appreciate your help sir,
bob
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2015, 01:00 PM

Goodness me Bob , are you somewhere among that Snow Bomb..
They do say snow is insulating do you feel warmer
littlebob
Gwynedd Wales
littlebob is male 

04-02-2015, 01:04 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Here you are Bob nearly did it...

Snap with Mark
Thanks Meg, you can see what I am like now. I won't bother to post things off the internet any more because I can't see all that http reference stuff. It doesn't really matter becausce it is much quicker for me to write stuff out of my head and post pictures rather than write things like the history of Knickers which took me ages.
At least I can post you pictures with my stories which are all true. I know people don't believe me but I did live in London in a flat with four very attractive girls while studying for my refrigeration exams.
Thanks for all your help
bob x
littlebob
Gwynedd Wales
littlebob is male 

04-02-2015, 01:16 PM

Originally Posted by Eliza ->
Goodness me Bob , are you somewhere among that Snow Bomb..
They do say snow is insulating do you feel warmer
Eliza, what a lovely name, yes, I don't mind telling you it was a bit of a shock last week when it snowed. I don't feel the cold very much with a big coat on and scarf, gloves and my silly hat, but I do worry about poor old Willy my cocker spaniel, we put a coat on him but what about his feet.
When we get home I let him curl up by the woodburning stove and he goes to sleep very quickly.
We are 600 ft above sea level in a place called Blaenau Ffestiniog. This place is very Welsh and welsh is spoken by nearly everyone. We have been accepted now but it has taken a few years, Barb and I moved here in 2006.
Best wishes
bob
Mr Ploppy
Chatterbox
Perth Western Australia, 3rd house on the right
Mr Ploppy is male  Mr Ploppy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2015, 01:29 PM

Which one of the igloos is yours, Bob?
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2015, 01:31 PM

Oh wow!! Brilliant picture - it look a bit isolated there. How long was it before you could get the car out LB?
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2015, 01:34 PM

Great Pic' Bob,I've had to turn My heating up just looking at it :~)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top