Join for free
Cookiecate
Chatterbox
Blackpool
Cookiecate is female  Cookiecate has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2010, 07:04 PM

Retirement Fun

Working people frequently ask retired people what they do to make their days interesting.

Well, for example, the other day my wife and I went into Glasgow and went into a shop.
We were only in there for about 5 minutes.
When we came out, there was a traffic warden writing out a parking ticket.
We went up to him and said, 'Come on man, how about giving a senior citizen a break?'
He ignored us and continued writing the ticket. I called him a Nazi.
He glared at me and started writing another ticket for taking up two parking places.
So my wife called him a s**t-head. He finished the second ticket and put it on the windshield with the first.

Then we abused him even more and eventually he got on his radio and called a van out to tow the car away. We looked at each other as the car was clamped and lifted on to the back of the truck.
Personally, we didn't care. We came into town by bus, and the car had a Celtic sticker on the back window. We try to have a little fun each day now that we're retired. It's important at our age.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2010, 07:15 PM

Re: Retirement Fun

very good!
Cookiecate
Chatterbox
Blackpool
Cookiecate is female  Cookiecate has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2010, 07:19 PM

I quite like this joke and thought we might try it one day when we are bored, if that should ever happen.
buzzie
USA
buzzie is female  buzzie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2010, 08:18 PM

Originally Posted by Cookiecate ->
I quite like this joke and thought we might try it one day when we are bored, if that should ever happen.
Man alive, you made my day
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2010, 11:11 PM

very funny.....
mazzie
Scotland
mazzie is female 

24-01-2010, 05:14 PM

Excellent..........
Cookiecate
Chatterbox
Blackpool

24-01-2010, 10:29 PM

Glad you like the jokes mazzie your smiles a brilliant and give a chuckle too.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top