Join for free
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2015, 11:56 AM

Films and World Domination

Why, In films such as the James Bond franchise, do the megalomanic evil baddies, always get such a loyal band of minions to work for them, at least three wanted to exterminate the whole Human Race, which would have included said minions, also why do the minions always wear bright orange boiler suits, making them cannon fodder when the shooting starts?.
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2015, 12:23 PM

Re: Films and World Domination

Fiction imitating life Spitty. As I understand it the ISIS kill all those who don't agree with them and even kill their own members if they try and leave the fold.
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2015, 12:28 PM

Some minions are yellow!

And some are yellow and pretty good singers too ...

Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2015, 05:12 PM

" Look after Mr Spitty, see that some harm comes to him "

Graham
South Hampshire
Graham is male  Graham has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2015, 05:33 PM

I have often wondered what tempts someone to work for an evil world-dominating nut-job. Does the orange boiler suit come with free medical insurance, company car, salary-related pension, lots of overtime? It can only be better terms and conditions that what I get in my job - and I still work for a nut-job
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2015, 11:50 PM

You would think anyone interested in taking over the World would hire only tip top heavies, the ones we see in these types of films are all mindless idiots. All they need are 12 brainy men, just like Christ had, and go off preaching of all the good things that will happen if they take the path of righteous living (the internet will take most of the leg work out) Most of these 12 men went on to write books, indeed best sellers and not one of them was slain or died in action, at least not when himself was with them, everyone knows their names even today and they are famous, they are facts not fiction. So all you need are just 12 good men or women and Bobs your Uncle and the World is yours.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2015, 12:14 AM

Sorry Paul James Bond films leave me cold, I think they they are like boys comics so I am not going to tax my brain contemplating 'evil baddies and minions in orange suites'
Women's brains are intended for higher thought don't you know

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top