Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2015, 05:56 AM

Happy Monday Folk.

Taken at Barnwell Country Park - but not this year !
There's a chap coming this morning to replace a double-glazed window which has moisture inside it. There's always something to be done when you've got your own house !
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2015, 07:03 AM

Re: Happy Monday Folk.

Good morning all, a hard frost here at the moment but a clear day in prospect I believe.

We have to wait in this morning for the charity shop to come and collect some chairs that we don't need, and this afternoon I'm off to the tip yet again with some old bricks and wood from the garden.

Enjoy your day folks,
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2015, 07:44 AM

Pretty picture - good morning all
Linden Tree
Derbyshire, UK
Linden Tree is female  Linden Tree has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2015, 07:51 AM

Good Morning All. Lovely picture Alan, promise of weather to come.

Was expecting a hard frost this morning but it hasn't appeared thankfully. Off to work for me soon.

Have a good day all.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2015, 08:04 AM

Good morning all,

Lovely picture Alan with promise of what's to come hopefully.

Have a good day everyone, stay safe, dry and warm and most of all stay well. God bless.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2015, 08:33 AM

Good morning all - lovely spring picture Alan. We had to have a couple of our double glazed units replaced last week. It's so maddening when they get moisture inside.
I'm not having baby Josh today so the day's my own - thinking I'll probably go for a swim. I missed going last week because of the weather.

Have a good day all.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2015, 10:34 AM

buenas dias all. A cold grey morning so far. I have a doctorīs appointment in a couple of hours and Iīm not looking forward to it. My knee seems to be slowly improving so Iīm hoping the doctor will give me another week to see if it improves more, I really donīt want to have the injection into my knee, coward that I am. Nothing else planned today other than phoning my son tonight as itīs his birthday. Have a pleasant day all.
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2015, 10:36 AM

Happy Monday from me too
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2015, 10:41 AM

Good morning fellow members there was a hard frost last night so the ground was nice and firm instead of mud for a change when I took Chloe out .

My son is coming for lunch today so I am off to make some bread rolls.

Enjoy your day everyone
ShirleyMarie
Michigan, USA
ShirleyMarie is female  ShirleyMarie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2015, 11:00 AM

The winter storm has not ended yet for us..still snowing and blowing. Almost all schools in the state are closed today. I am not going outside either, a team of mules could not pull me out the door! Too dark to see how much snow but it is still snowing.
Alan, your morning photo is well chosen for a cheer up...hope to see such beauty in a couple of months.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top