Join for free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »
Markey1
London
Markey1 is male  Markey1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2015, 05:17 PM

Death row pen-pals

Watching a programme back along about death row inmates , the programme followed 6 inmates that awaiting for execution for the barbaric crimes they committed , nearly all said best thing on death row is the hundreds of letters they receive from woman chatting the inmates up, the following week the programme follow woman from all over the world , that started relationship with inmates , most marry them ,

Why does these normal woman get such a buzz dating barbaric murders
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2015, 05:24 PM

Re: Death row pen-pals

Because they have something lacking in their life. They are not compassionate, they are troubled.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2015, 06:05 PM

It's a very safe relationship, no troubling having to learn to live together, no scary arguments or passion. I think it's less they have something missing than they are scared of real life messy old relationships.
cranberry
Notts, UK
cranberry is female  cranberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2015, 07:22 PM

Some women are attracted to murderers, they like the notoriety and excitement, albeit from a safe distance!
Charles Manson is about to get married and wants to start a family! yuk!! and he's a lifer so why bother?

Since a death row inmate may be on there 20yrs I suppose there are some who may want to make their last years happy, takes all sorts, I guess.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2015, 09:27 PM

I'll go along with the "It takes all sorts" brigade on this one.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2015, 09:31 PM

It's one thing exchanging letters with criminals. It's another thing getting emotionally involved with them, to the point of marrying them. Maybe they do learn to love them. I don't like to be judgemental. But it just doesn't seem normal somehow.
Tachyon
Internet Citizen :)
Tachyon is male  Tachyon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2015, 10:14 PM

It's weird that some women do this. They're obviously a bit bonkers. I've never heard of a man marrying a woman on death row though - has anyone else?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2015, 10:37 PM

Originally Posted by Tachyon ->
It's weird that some women do this. They're obviously a bit bonkers. I've never heard of a man marrying a woman on death row though - has anyone else?

That's true Tachyon, I've never heard of a man doing that either.
Cass
NL
Cass is female  Cass has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2015, 08:00 AM

At first I just thought ..theyre cracked in the head..
Then I thought its the 5 minutes of fame thing getting their name in the paper or maybe women who dont really like men so that one behind bars is the ideal , its being in a relationship without physical contact.

Now I wonder if its a thrill seeking thing, people ride motorbikes, its a kick, go base jumping, a thrill, swimming with sharks, a rush, handle poisonous snakes a real high...
Could this be the case when writing to and getting involved with a serial killer/rapist but still being on the safe side of the bars.
Is is thrill seeking without risk?
eccles
South West
eccles is female  eccles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2015, 08:10 AM

You're right, Cass. I think they're the same sort of women who get involved with wife beaters on the outside. Some sort of "I'll tame him" mentality only of course there's no need to tame someone behind bars, just the dubious excitement of knowing a bad guy.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top