Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2015, 06:08 AM

Happy Friday Folk.

Cromer pier.
At last we've got some snow...............about 2 ins of it. The problem now is, do I go out in the car to fetch a newspaper or not? I live on a hill so I may have difficulty getting back.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2015, 07:22 AM

Re: Happy Friday Folk.

Morning all, a couple of inches of lying snow here too and minus three at the moment, brrrrr.....

An easier day planned for today now we have settled in, just a trip toTesco, a walk with the dogs and then sit by the radiator and read I think.

Why not let them deliver your paper Alan?

Enjoy your day folks and hey, let's be careful out there...
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2015, 07:22 AM

Nice picture Alan - tread carefully out there
Good morning all
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2015, 07:34 AM

I don't know of anyone who delivers newspapers on our street Barry. Will your walks be in Garibaldi woods now ? I used to play down there and, in fact, learned to swim in one of the ponds in there........happy days !
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2015, 08:35 AM

Happy Friday from my nice cosy bed

A quiet day then off to meet friends in Glasgow for dinner and theatre.

Have a nice day everyone.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2015, 08:39 AM

Good Morning everyone, Just walked Amber. Covering of snow over the ground and the cars out there. But otherwise not too bad. I wonder if we are due for more today? If you go out Alan do be careful.

Glad you have settled in now Barry.

Have a good day all, stay safe, dry and warm and above all well, God bless.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2015, 09:03 AM

Morning all.

Have woken up to thick snow this morning.

Have a nice sledging day.
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK

30-01-2015, 09:05 AM

I went out to fetch a newspaper and it wasn't too bad. No slipping and sliding only when pulling away from a standstill.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2015, 09:33 AM

Good morning all. I was going to suggest you read the newspaper online Alan. Ah well you've got one now - it would have been easy to slip - you took a risk!!

I looked through the window this morning and we're literally snowed under. I won't be getting the car out for my usual Friday stuff - swimming etc.

It looks like a cosy day in with Tony. At least we've got a good stock of food in!

Have a good day all.
shazy
lancashire
shazy is female  shazy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2015, 09:45 AM

Morning everyone, the Snow found me too, not much just a couple of inch..
Im in work this morning, so hope its just the side streets as driving there.

Take it easy out there all..

Shazy

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top