Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Madamenotmiss
BROOKLYN
Madamenotmiss is female  Madamenotmiss has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2015, 06:00 AM

Would you date this woman ????

I have some hair loss and it got to the point where it was pretty thin and wispy, so I just keep it covered now with nice turbans, scarves, pre tied bandanas, etc. My other half is not a fan. So far I have been called Ena Sharples and Hylda Odgen. Why not add one more gorgeous gal to the mix to call me ?? How about this 'lovely' lady ???
Mr Ploppy
Chatterbox
Perth Western Australia, 3rd house on the right
Mr Ploppy is male  Mr Ploppy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2015, 09:21 AM

Re: Would you date this woman ????

What makes you think he's a woman?
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2015, 09:48 AM

You can still look glamorous Tish - its a matter of choosing the 'right' turban, scarf, hat - and making sure yer clothes match and of course a dash of lippy and mascara ........
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2015, 10:11 AM

I do understand what you are saying about hair as you grow older.
Mine has deteriorated as I have got older. I also wear turbans
and scarves sometimes. Nothing wrong with that.
That lovely woman you have a photo of is Les Dawson a male
comedian from Lancashire
I know you probably never heard of him in the USA so we forgive you.
longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2015, 01:06 PM

Originally Posted by MADAMENOTMISS ->
I have some hair loss and it got to the point where it was pretty thin and wispy, so I just keep it covered now with nice turbans, scarves, pre tied bandanas, etc. My other half is not a fan. So far I have been called Ena Sharples and Hylda Odgen. Why not add one more gorgeous gal to the mix to call me ?? How about this 'lovely' lady ???
I am sure you know the difference Madamenotmiss.
My favourite was Cissy,but the pair together really used to have me in stitch's.

Madamenotmiss
BROOKLYN
Madamenotmiss is female  Madamenotmiss has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2015, 08:54 PM

Awww, guys, you've broken my heart !!

I knew it was Les Dawson, I am a huge fan of British comedy, and I figured as I had already both Hilda and Ena, that I would throw in Les too, but I guess you all thought I thought it was a woman !

I love Dick Emery's Mandy as well.

Oooh, you are awful, but I like you !!!!!!!!
Madamenotmiss
BROOKLYN

29-01-2015, 08:56 PM

Originally Posted by longfellow ->
I am sure you know the difference Madamenotmiss.
My favourite was Cissy,but the pair together really used to have me in stitch's.

Love Ada and Cissy !! I love when Les pushes up her breast right in the middle of talking to Ada !!

As you are in Essex, and I lived there for over a year trampling along the countryside from Gt Notely to High Easter, I wonder if I ever tramped past your house with my blistered feet and MP4 implanted in my ear ?
Madamenotmiss
BROOKLYN

29-01-2015, 08:58 PM

Never forgetting the wonderful Dick Emery !

Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2015, 11:10 AM

Awww, guys, you've broken my heart !!

I knew it was Les Dawson, I am a huge fan of British comedy, and I figured as I had already both Hilda and Ena, that I would throw in Les too, but I guess you all thought I thought it was a woman !

I love Dick Emery's Mandy as well.

Oooh, you are awful, but I like you !!!!!!!!
I knew you knew who he was - she knows ya know
longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2015, 11:37 PM

As you are in Essex, and I lived there for over a year trampling along the countryside from Gt Notely to High Easter, I wonder if I ever tramped past your house with my blistered feet and MP4 implanted in my ear ?
High Easter is up the road a bit near Chelmsford if I am not mistaken.
I live in the Basildon area a small town called Pitsea more nearer Canvey and Southend. Plenty of green about and its also a lot more healthier than when I lived in London.

Don't wanna shock all the prudes on here but I do love Lily Savage.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top