Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2015, 06:26 AM

Happy Saturday Folk.

Taken at Rutland Water.
Off out to a local pub tonight for a meal. Our daughter is treating the whole family out.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2015, 06:31 AM

Re: Happy Saturday Folk.

Long time since ive visited Rutland water, 1991 for the Birdfair. Very pretty area. Morning to everyone, have a great weekend.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2015, 07:39 AM

It is a lovely place
Good morning all
Cass
NL
Cass is female  Cass has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2015, 09:22 AM

It snowed last night.

The park is normally empty at 8,30 on a Saturday morning but because of the snow its full of people Ive never seen before with the dogs Ive never met before all trying to get a cute photo of their dog in the snow... I bet the dogs wished it snowed more often ,, that way they might get walked more!

Honestly you can see them a mile off, the dogs have no manners the owners have no clue, no poo bags, and no consideration for anyone else..
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2015, 09:24 AM

Good morning everyone, from a beautiful, but drizzly, Loch Lomond. Love the place

Have a lovely day everyone.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2015, 09:29 AM

Good morning everyone, late on parade this morning, had a bad night.

Lovely picture Alan. Lifts the spirit somewhat.

Have a good day all, Amber awaits her walk. Been very good considering I am late. Stay safe, dry and warm and above all well. God bless.
Linden Tree
Derbyshire, UK
Linden Tree is female  Linden Tree has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2015, 09:35 AM

Good Morning All. Lovely summers day picture Alan.

Nice bright morning, bit of a breeze but the sun is trying to come up.

Hope you all have a great Saturday.
HTB
Lanc's
HTB is male  HTB has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2015, 10:10 AM

morning oldies.........
good picture........you have a natural talent there Alan........you can make the most mundane pic look good........i'm crap at it, I either cut their heads off, legs off, or blurred........
snow has nearly all gone.........
hope you all have a fab day..............H
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2015, 10:13 AM

Good morning fellow members a reasonable morning cold and sunny.

My chest infections is getting worse so I don't feel like doing a lot . I am going to start some pickled cabbage and do the ironing. The marmalade making is finished for this year which is s good thing

Enjoy your day everyone.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2015, 10:40 AM

Good morning everyone. It's a lovely sunny morning here - all signs of the snow has gone. We're having a nice leisurely day - Tony want's to go a walk round our local reservoir this afternoon looking for the kingfisher again!

We're meeting Ady, Paula and the grandchildren for a carvery tonight.

Have a good day whatever you're doing.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top