Join for free
chinadoll
Wales
chinadoll is female  chinadoll has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2010, 11:35 PM

Head Whooshes.

I've been getting these for a while,whoosh,woosh in my head. I've got Tinnitus and sinus problems and wondered if anyone else gets the same? Thanks. CD.
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2010, 03:31 AM

Re: Head Whooshes.

I've never heard of that one before CD... have you talked to your doc about it? If so what has he said it could be?
moetmum
Hampshire
moetmum is female  moetmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2010, 11:00 AM

Originally Posted by chinadoll ->
I've been getting these for a while,whoosh,woosh in my head. I've got Tinnitus and sinus problems and wondered if anyone else gets the same? Thanks. CD.

I also suffer with sinus problems which have then caused ear problems and sometimes get that whoosh whoosh sound, it drives you mad! Its like you can hear your blood pumping round.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2010, 03:00 PM

Hi CD I sometimes get the whoosh whoosh but mainly the low pitched ringing which I mask by having the radio on all day ....

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top