Join for free
littlebob
Gwynedd Wales
littlebob is male 

19-01-2015, 06:49 AM

18 -30 Holidays.

" Now come on you lot it's 5.00am. Where are you!
If everyone is going to stay in bed, how are we going to face the 18 - 30 holiday scene this year. Nice to see you are up Peter.
Life is all about beer and skittles, stuff all this I am a bit tired nonsense, we have got to be up and flying, lets have some fun. I wish the bar was open, I could do with a drink.
I know lets sit down over on that table and exchange some of those disgraceful stories from last year. If we pull this year, we will have to dream up a signal to tell the other, I need the room.
I wonder it that chamber maid with the pinkey hair still works her. I quite liked her she reminded me of a girl I new in london , what a cracker. If you can, go up and persuade the girl in the coffee shop to open the bar. Tell her we will make it worth her wild, she looks pretty wild to me. I really do need a drink, are you going jet skiing today, what you say, stuff the money lets just have a dam good time while we are here, it wil be time to go home again on saturday at that will be that for another year.
I can't wait to see who is up for the wet tea shirt competition. We had a great bunch of girls here last year. Its all about having a good time, we can recover at home at the weekend before we start work on the monday , or we could just sleep on the aeroplane going home, we will need it after what happens on the last night. Go on, see if you can get me a drink.
Isn't life great ".
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2015, 08:45 AM

Re: 18 -30 Holidays.

Bollox, Bugger off, I've got Hangover, let's go sniffing out the Totty and boozing later.
littlebob
Gwynedd Wales
littlebob is male 

19-01-2015, 09:15 AM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Bollox, Bugger off, I've got Hangover, let's go sniffing out the Totty and boozing later.
Come on you half pint get out of your pit and face the action, lets find some low mileage pit doggies and build ourselves a memory.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2015, 10:58 AM

Since I stopped doing an early morning cleaning job (used to start at 4.30am) I luxuriate in bed until 8am, then it's a dash to get dogs fed, child up and fed, showers and out the door for 8.45am.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2015, 12:52 PM

I´m worn out reading the above, think I need to go back to bed now !
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2015, 12:53 PM

Originally Posted by littlebob ->
Come on you half pint get out of your pit and face the action, lets find some low mileage pit doggies and build ourselves a memory.
Om out the Pit, off to the beach to do a bit of Posturing.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2015, 03:14 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Om out the Pit, off to the beach to do a bit of Posturing.

Then I shall have it put on local radio for the ladies to "Watch out, there's a couple of looney's about."
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2015, 06:55 PM

No need to worry. The girls will think they are a pair of harmless old cuties and will give them a pat on their baldy pates and say "Aw. Aren't they lovely old dears"
littlebob
Gwynedd Wales
littlebob is male 

19-01-2015, 07:26 PM

Originally Posted by clumsy ->
I´m worn out reading the above, think I need to go back to bed now !
I am worn out too, I think I will join you!

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top