Join for free
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2015, 09:25 PM

TV Ad. question

I have a question that has been bothering me since the first day I saw this well made ad. The TV ad in question is ‘Happy Bums’ for EasyJet, and the question is, how did they get the actors bums to wag so perfectly? surely they all didn’t take belly dancing lessons?
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2015, 09:41 PM

Re: TV Ad. question

I am just guessing but CGI possibly ?
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2015, 09:59 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
I am just guessing but CGI possibly ?
Ahh, so there's trickery afoot, never thought of them messing about with computer imagery, yes that would explain it Julie, thanks for that.

I’ve been trying to do it all evening with no luck, now my backside is numb, the wife says the best looking part of me is my backside so why not flaunt it says I, but I knew there had to be a trick in it somewhere.
Enfys
South Wales
Enfys is female  Enfys has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2015, 10:52 PM

Why does toilet paper need a commercial?
Who is not buying this?!
kittylion
Lancashire, United Kingdom
kittylion is female  kittylion has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2015, 10:59 PM

Originally Posted by Enfys ->
Why does toilet paper need a commercial?
Who is not buying this?!
Do you think there are people who don't buy it at all? I always presumed they advertised to make you switch to their (usually much more expensive) brand.

Maybe some people still really do use torn up newspapers strung together?
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin

17-01-2015, 03:12 PM

Then you have the ads for Kelloggs Corn Flakes, who else does corn flakes only Kelloggs?
What about the tampon and condom ads we now see on our screens, they were never allowed before, besides who else makes condoms only Durex? so where's the need for advertising them?
I still buy the odd packet of condoms, not that we need them, just that I like the smell of burning rubber.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top