Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2015, 07:18 AM

Happy Wednesday Folk.

Tegensee in Bavaria.
Yesterday I had my media bill from Virgin and it was over £60. I thought it was rather excessive so I decided to change to BT but I thought I'd give Virgin a chance to improve their offer before I changed. To cut a long story short they managed to reduce my charges by £13 a month just by cutting out facilities I was paying for but not using much at all. It pays to talk.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2015, 07:41 AM

Re: Happy Wednesday Folk.

Wonderful - scenic picture
Good morning all
Linden Tree
Derbyshire, UK
Linden Tree is female  Linden Tree has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2015, 08:32 AM

Good Morning All.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2015, 08:52 AM

Good Morning all,

Yes Alan, I recently renegotiated my Virgin charges, it pays to do it every so often.

Have a good day everyone, stay safe, dry and warm and above all well. God Bless.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2015, 09:44 AM

Good morning all. I'm off to town today to swap a Christmas present. I had a lovely white embroidered top from Paula and exactly the same top from my daughter Karen. It's not often I get two identical presents. I'm going to make the day of it and browse round the sales...

Have a good day all.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2015, 10:03 AM

buenas dias all. I´m not sure what the weather will be today, at the minute it´s quite sunny but still some cloud about and it´s still really chilly. I´m going into Torrevieja this morning with a friend, she has an appointment there. We are taking the dogs and then we´ll have a nice long walk along the sea front, coffee and maybe even lunch, depends how we feel. Nice photo Alan. Have a good day all.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2015, 10:05 AM

Originally Posted by clumsy ->
buenas dias all. I´m not sure what the weather will be today, at the minute it´s quite sunny but still some cloud about and it´s still really chilly. I´m going into Torrevieja this morning with a friend, she has an appointment there. We are taking the dogs and then we´ll have a nice long walk along the sea front, coffee and maybe even lunch, depends how we feel. Nice photo Alan. Have a good day all.
Sounds like a lovely plan, Clumsy. Food always tastes better when shared with friends!
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2015, 10:26 AM

Good morning all, I'm late today as we were offline for some reason first thing, unusual with Virgin they are so reliable most of the time...

We have just taken the car into the garage for the third time for the same niggly little repair to the central locking system, let's hope they manage to fix it this time as being locked out of the car in Tesco's car park on a snowy morning with a trolley of shopping loses it's novelty very quickly...

Enjoy the day folks,
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2015, 10:30 AM

Good morning everyone. In the Uk batten the hatches as by tomorrow
we are going to have a big storm again. 100mph winds up in Scotland
and up to 70mph in England and Wales over the next 48 hours.
Alan, I did the same the last year. I changed my TV package as I found
I was playing for 60HD channels and I don't have a HD TV. So saved on
that. I also buy my line rental in advance and that save about £48 per
year. The prices at Virgin go up in February so might be a good idea
to buy your line rental a year in advance now as its the old price.
Sisters do think alike Carol as I know that with mine. Funny though
getting the same blouse.
Have a good day everyone
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2015, 10:33 AM

Good morning fellow members cold, dull and windy here.

I am off to the opticians today . Heaven knows what he will make of my selection of specs some of which are very old and used for various purposes all of them held together with a selection of tape and wire
I seem very accident prone with specs

Enjoy your day everyone

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top