Join for free
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2015, 05:49 PM

Oh bless

I have a gay lady friend in Wales but her dad and step mother live in my old village(only 3 miles away). Anyway she was up to see them and asked if she could pop in for an hour this afternoon. Yes of course are you bringing me a cake?

So she arrives with this lovely looking chocolate cake made by her step mother. How kind,and it was nice to see Amanda again we had not met since Easter Sunday 2012
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2015, 05:59 PM

Re: Oh bless

Originally Posted by Older git ->
I have a gay lady friend in Wales but her dad and step mother live in my old village(only 3 miles away). Anyway she was up to see them and asked if she could pop in for an hour this afternoon. Yes of course are you bringing me a cake?

So she arrives with this lovely looking chocolate cake made by her step mother. How kind,and it was nice to see Amanda again we had not met since Easter Sunday 2012
Another heart warming story - FAB !
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2015, 06:46 PM

Great to see old friend getting together.
I hope you didn’t eat too much of that cake OG, the women in my house are feeling very guilty at the moment, all the luscious goodies they stuffed themselves with over the festive season are coming back to haunt them, plans to combat this are being laid as I speak, methinks all the gyms will be booked out soon.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2015, 06:47 PM

People never stop amazing us with their kindness. What a lovely visit you've had. I'm happy for you
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2015, 07:01 PM

That sounds very lovely.

clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2015, 09:21 PM

It must have been really nice to see an old friend, even nicer when she brought you a cake. I hope you shared it with her.
Anita
Midlands, UK
Anita is female  Anita has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2015, 09:37 PM

She brought you the cake her step Mother had made for her visit, you must be a really nice friend ........

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top