Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2015, 03:50 PM

Pet names for loved ones

Mine for Hubs is Fabio - cos he's fab !
Would love to hear some others for anyone you love
BTW - thread started on behalf of Marion .....
Sweetsue
midWales
Sweetsue is female  Sweetsue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2015, 03:56 PM

Re: Pet names for loved ones

Youngest son is Doody (to everyone). This came about because his favourite song when he was a baby was "Yankee Doodle came to town...."
I try and remember to call him David but I don't know why I bother because [B]everyone[B] calls him Dood!
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2015, 04:19 PM

Originally Posted by Sweetsue ->
Youngest son is Doody (to everyone). This came about because his favourite song when he was a baby was "Yankee Doodle came to town...."
I try and remember to call him David but I don't know why I bother because [B]everyone[B] calls him Dood!
I love the name and the reason behind it - smashing
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2015, 04:23 PM

My love, me dear, lover, just never shorten his name to Stevie he really hates that
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2015, 05:08 PM

I still call the wife Rosie after Rose Sayer the character played by Katharine Hepburn in the African Queen, it was the first film we saw together and I remember her saying that if her name was Rose she'd hate anyone calling her Rosie, but she's used to it by now, the daughter and son use the name every so often and I think she secretly loves it.
She calls me everything under the sun but nothing in particular.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

05-01-2015, 05:12 PM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
I still call the wife Rosie after Rose Sayer the character played by Katharine Hepburn in the African Queen, it was the first film we saw together and I remember her saying that if her name was Rose she'd hate anyone calling her Rosie, but she's used to it by now, the daughter and son use the name every so often and I think she secretly loves it.
She calls me everything under the sun but nothing in particular.
God - that is so lovely Jem - you brought a tear to me eye
Give Rosie my regards
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2015, 05:17 PM

Oh I did give your regards Patsy and she says the same to you, she just gave me a clip on the ear "Don't tell me you told them that!"
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

05-01-2015, 05:55 PM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
Oh I did give your regards Patsy and she says the same to you, she just gave me a clip on the ear "Don't tell me you told them that!"
Fabio said the same to me !
Little devils aint we
Val J
East Yorkshire
Val J is female  Val J has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2015, 06:10 PM

I've always been his ....... 'Bird' !! I don't really have a pet name for hubby.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

05-01-2015, 06:14 PM

Originally Posted by Bird ->
I've always been his ....... 'Bird' !! I don't really have a pet name for hubby.
Ah - so that explains yer avatar Val

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top