Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2014, 05:58 AM

Happy Wednesday Folk.

Taken a couple of days ago at Stanwick lakes in Northants.
We're off pub-lunching followed by shopping today.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2014, 07:06 AM

Re: Happy Wednesday Folk.

Good morning all, still frozenlying snow here but they've promised a bit of a thaw for us today, hope they're right....

More packing today and making good the decor where pictures and shelves have been, not much to do now though and hopefully we will be moving at the end of next week.

Enjoy the day folks.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2014, 08:36 AM

Oh I love that picture !
Good morning all
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2014, 08:42 AM

Happy Hogmanay everyone. Lovely pic Alan.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2014, 08:50 AM

Good morning all,

Lovely picture Alan, thank you.

Happy packing Barry!

Have a lovely day everyone, stay safe, dry and warm and above all well. God bless.
Linden Tree
Derbyshire, UK
Linden Tree is female  Linden Tree has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2014, 09:01 AM

Good Morning All.

Another freezing morning and the last one of 2014. Don't know where the year has gone

Have a great day!
HTB
Lanc's
HTB is male  HTB has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2014, 09:24 AM

morning wrinklies.............
bloody freezing out there.........
picking the kids up and having New Years here........
Hope you all have a fab day...........

and before I forget, I hope that you all had a good year this year, and that you all have a healthy one next year........will toast absent friends..............bliadhna mhath ùr .........Slainte............Harry
ZsaZsa
Miskolc Hungary
ZsaZsa is female  ZsaZsa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2014, 09:30 AM

Good morning everyone!

A glorious day here .. sunny with a bright blue sky ... one problem though ... the temperature outside is -13C!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2014, 09:46 AM

Good morning fellow members it was a bitterly cold night much colder than the -2 which was forecast.

I am baby sitting tonight till about 1am and not looking forward to it having been awake since 3am. Think I will have to try to have a nap.

I broke the frame of my computer specs and these other ones are far to strong so reading and typing is difficult.
I really will have to go to the optician now.

I am going to make some mince pies with the last of the homemade mincemeat to take for the children tonight.

Enjoy your day everyone
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2014, 10:03 AM

Good morning all, dry and fairly mild for the time of year over here. Last day of the old year and I have to say all things considered it wasn’t a bad one.
Happy new year to you too Harry, you know more Irish than I do.
Enjoy your day Folks.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top