Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Tess
Midlothian Scotland UK
Tess is female  Tess has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-12-2014, 06:32 PM

New Year resolutions!

I've started thinking about New Year resolutions. Having spent the last 10 months without a car I've decided it's time to get another car. I've missed the convenience of having my own transport and have felt it has isolated me and stopped me from getting out and about. I'm going to get my house on the market and if I am lucky enough to get it sold I'm going to move back nearer to my family. Then I'll be looking to get a new job as I work locally at the moment. Oh and I'm going to book a holiday on my own too.
Any one else making New Year resolutions?
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-12-2014, 06:39 PM

Re: New Year resolutions!

Originally Posted by Tess ->
I've started thinking about New Year resolutions. Having spent the last 10 months without a car I've decided it's time to get another car. I've missed the convenience of having my own transport and have felt it has isolated me and stopped me from getting out and about. I'm going to get my house on the market and if I am lucky enough to get it sold I'm going to move back nearer to my family. Then I'll be looking to get a new job as I work locally at the moment. Oh and I'm going to book a holiday on my own too.
Any one else making New Year resolutions?
That's quite a list of 'to do' Tess - wish you well with all of them
I don't make them gal - no need to
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-12-2014, 07:07 PM

Hi Tess! Great to see you posting again and hope you've had a lovely day.

You've got lots of plans and I wish you well :- . Lots to look forward to.

I'm going to do get out walking more again. I walk a lot, but have cut back and I feel more sluggish. I'm really looking forward to that. I've just been so busy lately.

I've already got a nice feeling about the new year beginning and all I've got to look forward to and I can't wait . Bring it on!
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-12-2014, 09:37 PM

Well my list this year is more exercise, less food and more crafting. Less foruming and general computing. Will see which ones I can keep up
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-12-2014, 10:21 PM

I fancy a car, though not sure which, maybe a Fiat Doblo or a Peugeot Partner or maybe a Citroen Berlingo ... or maybe a classic car - dunno yet.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-12-2014, 10:45 PM

Lose weight
Walk more
Write more
Work on my allotment (neglected this year)
Get well/improve my health
Have a bloody good holiday somewhere! For several weeks and to somewhere warm.

Oh yeah, get my bedroom and bathroom done up, and get a double bed.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-12-2014, 11:57 PM

Yes - there is one New Years resolution I ought to make. I've drifted apart a lot from my eldest daughter - we haven't fallen out or anything - she was at my birthday meal last night. It's just that we seem to have lost any closeness we used to have. We can go for two months without seeing each other.

I think I might make a resolution to make more effort with her - starting off by going to visit her more...
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2014, 12:58 AM

Good for you Tess
No I haven't made any resolutions so I can't break any
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2014, 01:23 AM

Can't say I've ever bothered really, so I don't suppose I'll start now.
Unless I wrote it down, I'd forget what I promised myself within the week anyway!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2014, 04:55 AM

I never bother making resolutions either, I take things as they come

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top