Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-12-2014, 10:32 AM

That's it - all done!

I have walked to Sainsbury's and back to collect the booze and the bread, to the Farm Shop and back to collect fruit, veg, and salad stuff, and to the village and back to pay all the 'end of month' bills. 5 miles in total - so that will count as to today's exercise.

Anything not bought can stay not bought, anything not done can stay not done - Christmas starts now!

Going have tea and toasted teacakes, put my feet up and watch 'Season's greetings', 'Flint Street Nativity', 'White Christmas', and the 'The Flight of the Reindeer' - not necessarily in that order!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-12-2014, 10:36 AM

Re: That's it - all done!

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
I have walked to Sainsbury's and back to collect the booze and the bread, to the Farm Shop and back to collect fruit, veg, and salad stuff, and to the village and back to pay all the 'end of month' bills. 5 miles in total - so that will count as to today's exercise.

Anything not bought can stay not bought, anything not done can stay not done - Christmas starts now!

Going have tea and toasted teacakes, put my feet up and watch 'Season's greetings', 'Flint Street Nativity', 'White Christmas', and the 'The Flight of the Reindeer' - not necessarily in that order!
You have done well ST enjoy your teacake
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-12-2014, 10:37 AM

Well done ST !
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-12-2014, 10:42 AM

Good feeling aint it ST
You can just sit back and relax now with a big grin on yer face ....... Till tomorrow that is
Fender Bender
By the pc
Fender Bender is male  Fender Bender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-12-2014, 10:44 AM

Got the last of my Christmas stuff yesterday. Mainly because my Christmas starts today...it is of course Dunkin'day...
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-12-2014, 10:45 AM

Well done ST
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-12-2014, 11:11 AM

Well done, ST. Now enjoy yourself!
(I have avoided all shops since last Friday…)
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-12-2014, 11:27 AM

Well done ST just got half a sleeve to knit and the z bed to get put up and made, dogs to bath and then we are waiting for people to arrive. Had a call from Jordie he is stuck at Portsmouth train station, Nate is on the train coming from London says it's pretty packed and Steven is at heathrow with his van broken down. But I have faith all will get here even if I have to get in the car and go and get them all !
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-12-2014, 11:45 AM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Well done ST just got half a sleeve to knit and the z bed to get put up and made, dogs to bath and then we are waiting for people to arrive. Had a call from Jordie he is stuck at Portsmouth train station, Nate is on the train coming from London says it's pretty packed and Steven is at heathrow with his van broken down. But I have faith all will get here even if I have to get in the car and go and get them all !
Phew !
Usually - it turns out to be a fab end to the day
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-12-2014, 11:47 AM

Well done ST, back from my shopping, store quiet so a trundle around and all food and drink bought and put away. Still adding finishing touches to the cave, and plan to finish around 3 o`clock, switch on the tree lights, light the candles, large whisky or 3, and headphones on to listen to the new CD, and that will be me till Sunday the world will have to survive without my help.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top