Join for free
stevmk2
Milton Keynes
stevmk2 is male  stevmk2 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2014, 04:53 PM

Shopping!

Basically, because I still work and we have other, family commitments, I've only just had the time to go shopping TODAY for presents for my wife!

We went to Milton Keynes "City Centre" and split up.

For me now it's quite hard shopping but I had a few ideas in mind and how much I could afford.

After half an hour the ideas had gone South 'cos two things I'd thought of were gone so I had to come up with some other ideas.
Luckily, a lady I met in a stores, trying on a hat helped!

I gave her my honest opinion on the hat - wrong colour babe - you need to make a statement girl - like, THIS IS ME! - OK? - so she said "How about jewellery for your wife?" and that reminded me of something!
What a lady - great stuff!

I ended up buying a silver bracelet so my ideas of 6 little gifts was down to - er - down to three 'cos spent loads on that one pressie!

Daft really - can't really afford it either but my wife means a lot to me and puts up with a lot from me too so - well it's done now!

The one thing I found though was so much was discounted today!
M&S was Brilliant and I got something in TK Maxx that was reduced by 70%!! stevmk2
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2014, 04:58 PM

Re: Shopping!

Lovely post Steve,the Bracelet will be loved I'm sure .
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2014, 05:26 PM

I am sure she will love whatever you give her Steve, hope you have a lovely Christmas and we see more of you here next year !
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2014, 06:04 PM

Sounds really lovely, hope you get something equally nice .

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top