Join for free
longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2014, 08:27 AM

A man walked into a bar. 2

A man walked into a bar after 25yrs in prison.

25yrs ago he walked into his prison cell sat on the bed and thought now what can I do to make the time pass more quickly.

Has he was sitting thinking he saw that the mattress had 4 fleas on it jumping about.

So he got a matchbox and collected the fleas up and decided there and then that he would spend his 25yrs training the fleas.

He knew music so he thought he would teach them music. The first year he taught them all about their instruments that he had made them 3 guitarists and a drum set. Then he progressed to teach them individually and by the time the halfway mark of his sentence arrived they could play all the Beatles tunes,infact they actually sounded much better.

Then he decided for the next few years he would train them to do acrobat stuff like in the circus, because in his early years he had been pretty keen on that sort of stuff. He made a big tent and some high bar swings with safety nets of course for the first few years until they got their balance sorted.

Now things were going really great in fact he actually held shows in the prison for all the inmates. The music of the Beatles blaring out and then afterwards the acrobat show in the big tent really made the prisoners happy.

Then after his 25yrs were up he put the fleas in the matchbox collected their guitars and drum kit and put away all the acrobatic equipment and the big tent and walked out a free man ready to make his fortune with his group of fleas.

So he walked into the first bar he came to for a quick beer then after about 5 of these he gets a bit jovial and decides to show off his fleas .So he gets all the equipment out and places it all on the bar in front of him all ready for his great flea show.

Then he calls the barman over and says to him "Hey you see those 4 fleas on the bar" the barman immediately smashers his fist down on the fleas killing them all instantly then says to the fella "Yea they get everywhere don't they".
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2014, 10:29 AM

Re: A man walked into a bar. 2

Mmmmmm, I'm not sure about this one LF.
Mr Ploppy
Chatterbox
Perth Western Australia, 3rd house on the right
Mr Ploppy is male  Mr Ploppy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2014, 10:41 AM

I cried so hard it made me laugh.
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-12-2014, 05:52 PM

Oh I liked that, it made me laugh.
Mr Ploppy
Chatterbox
Perth Western Australia, 3rd house on the right
Mr Ploppy is male  Mr Ploppy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2014, 02:14 AM

That's ok Apricot. You probably haven't heard that one before.
I heard the Readers Digest version when I was a little boy.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top