Join for free
Linden Tree
Derbyshire, UK
Linden Tree is female  Linden Tree has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-12-2014, 10:29 PM

Police jokes

A lorry carrying Vicks Vapour Rub has overturned on the M1
Police say there will be no congestion for 8 hrs.

A truck carrying boxes of wigs has overturned
Police are combing the area

All the satnavs have been stolen from Bradford Police Station
Police are struggling to find Leeds

The policeman caught a man eating fireworks and batteries
He didn't know whether to charge him or let him off
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-12-2014, 10:51 PM

Re: Police jokes

I love those silly police jokes Linda, here's another, there's a big hole in the street in the city centre, the police are still looking into it.
Fender Bender
By the pc
Fender Bender is male  Fender Bender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-12-2014, 09:24 AM

A Policeman suspected that a car was being driven by a drunk driver, so he pulled it over. The driver was a foreigner.

"Excuse me, Sir, I suspect that you are drunk. Would you blow into this bag for me?"

"No, sorry" was the reply. "I have severe asthma. If I blow into the bag, I might not be able to breathe afterwards, and it might kill me."

"OK, Sir, in that case, I must ask you to come with me to the Police Station, and provide a blood sample,"

"No, sorry. Cant do that either. I suffer from haemophilia, and might bleed to death and die!"

"In that case, I must ask you to come with me to the Police Station, and provide a urine sample,"

"No, sorry, cant do that either"

"Whats your excuse this time?"

"Race relations act. No taking p**s out of foreigners"
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-12-2014, 06:21 PM

That's a good one FB, I'll have that all over the local tonight.
Fender Bender
By the pc
Fender Bender is male  Fender Bender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-12-2014, 06:46 PM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
That's a good one FB, I'll have that all over the local tonight.
Hope it gets a few pints bought for you!
EZ Rider
Chatterbox
Surrey
EZ Rider is male  EZ Rider has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2014, 09:24 AM

Apparently the local police station have had the toilet vandalised. The desk sergeant told me its become a real problem as they have nothing to go on.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2014, 09:34 AM

A lorry just off the docks stopped and the driver got out and banged the lorry sides then drove off. The police saw this so decided to follow.
Every few miles the same thing happened,the driver got out and banged the lorry and again drove off.
After the third time they decided to pull him over and question him which is what they did

"Excuse me sir, but we have been following you, and every so often you stop,bang the lorry sides then drive on. We were curious why you kept doing this" said the policeman

"Well" said the lorry driver" this is a 7 tonne lorry and I have 10 tons of parrots inside,and to keep the load to the correct weight I get out and bang the sides to keep them flying about"
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2014, 09:37 AM

how do you get 5 donkeys in a police car?

answer

Two in the front, two in the back and one on top going eee-awwwww -eeeeeee- awwwwwww

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top