Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2014, 06:49 PM

Do you dunk?

Are you a drunker? I am . Love dunking me bread in soups or sauces. Just dunked a piece of crusty bread in my spaghetti sauce. Don't care where I am, I'll dunk anywhere. Common as muck, me
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2014, 06:50 PM

Re: Do you dunk?

Yep
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2014, 06:51 PM

Originally Posted by myrtle ->
Yep
Myrtle, us dunkers love our food. Nothing to be ashamed of
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2014, 07:03 PM

I agree Alice ... I went away with a group of people once and we went for fish and chips. I love a fish butty and when I said I was going to make one "her in charge" said "we don't allow fish butties" !

I made one anyway .... funny how ordinary folk put on airs and graces when they are in public !!!!
Gabi
Lancs,.
Gabi is female  Gabi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2014, 07:08 PM

Yip I like to dunk crusty bread rolls in soup.mmm
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon

02-12-2014, 07:11 PM

Originally Posted by myrtle ->
I agree Alice ... I went away with a group of people once and we went for fish and chips. I love a fish butty and when I said I was going to make one "her in charge" said "we don't allow fish butties" !

I made one anyway .... funny how ordinary folk put on airs and graces when they are in public !!!!
och Myrtle, they need to get a life, that's all! Kiddin themselves
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2014, 07:22 PM

I used to dunk plain biscuits in the days when I drank tea, but now I drink coffee I don't do it anymore.
Strange you ask that Alice, I was just having me tea and eating a thick slice of jam swiss roll and wondering do more people unroll the slices, or do more prefer to eat them as they are, I always unroll mine slowly, I think it's instinct from the days when food was scarce, it gives you the illusion you are getting more, yes I'm a roller true and true.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon

02-12-2014, 07:28 PM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
I used to dunk plain biscuits in the days when I drank tea, but now I drink coffee I don't do it anymore.
Strange you ask that Alice, I was just having me tea and eating a thick slice of jam swiss roll and wondering do more people unroll the slices, or do more prefer to eat them as they are, I always unroll mine slowly, I think it's instinct from the days when food was scarce, it gives you the illusion you are getting more, yes I'm a roller true and true.
I'm a roller too Jem. I'm also a taker off of the caramel from a Mars Bar. Also the taker off of the chocolate and jaffa bit from a jaffa cake. Caramel bit off the Twix. There's no end to it
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2014, 08:12 PM

Love to dunk a custard cream ...also dunk bread in my gravy and make a mashed potato sandwich ,
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2014, 08:29 PM

No it makes me shudder except for soldiers in boiled eggs ..

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top