Join for free
suki
hertfordshire uk
suki is female  suki has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2010, 09:45 PM

Anyone See TV Programme?

Did anyone watch the prog about ASBOS last night?
there was a woman who was having problems with
neighbours,she kept rabbits,and some were
taken from their cages and let go to be ripped to shreds by
dogs,and then bits of the bodies were strewn over parked cars.
SICK SICK,I would love to get my hands on the **** that
did that,they would'nt last 5 seconds time I'd finished with
them,poor animals!
liverbird
Wirral
liverbird is female  liverbird has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2010, 11:22 PM

Re: Anyone See TV Programme?

how awful. people can be so evil.

i never saw the program tho. what time and channel was it on??
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2010, 02:08 PM

I posted on Dogsey about ASBOS recently. I didn't see the program but I did point out that ASBOS appear to be treated as a 'badge of Honour' by some of these low lifes.

Remember Fiona Pilkington and her daughter who had been harassed by horrible neighbours for 10 years. During that time she made over 30 reports to the Police about threats and taunting of her daughter (Who was disabled)

Eventualy she could take no more and drove with her daughter to a lay by, parked and killed herself and her daughter.
Old git
West Deeping Lincs
Old git is male  Old git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2010, 02:43 PM

I have lived in a quiet little village since 1993,doesn`t mean I don`t remember when some of us were almost ready to `patrol` the streets in a city -and we just might have kicked shit out the little twats.

But the law would have not approved-I am for a gentle,caring approach-counsel these `yoofs` and then chop their balls off
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2010, 04:10 PM

lol @ OG

I didn't watch the program but the youngsters these days, especially in the cities and big towns, are getting worse and worse!

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top