Join for free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »
comeandgo
The universe
comeandgo is female 

24-11-2014, 04:41 PM

Beds

What sort of bed do you prefer?

I like a single bed with a wooden frame.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2014, 04:44 PM

Re: Beds

Originally Posted by comeandgo ->
What sort of bed do you prefer?

I like a single bed with a wooden frame.
I wish I knew, changed me bed 6 months ago, went for a hard base, now I'm still trying to find the right mattress, have bought 4 in 3 years, will go for something again in the spring ..........
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2014, 05:02 PM

I have a 4ft so I have room for the dogs and Grace when she needs a hug, my husband has a 3ft because he discourages sharers LOL
Victors Mate
Fondly Remembered
Planet Earth
Victors Mate is male  Victors Mate has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2014, 05:06 PM

When you have a dinner party who is on seated on the chairs is as important as what food is placed on the table.

A similar case could be applied to beds.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2014, 05:07 PM

Originally Posted by Victors Mate ->
When you have a dinner party who is on seated on the chairs is as important as what food is placed on the table.

You've got that right !
Grumblewagon
Aberdeenshire
Grumblewagon is male  Grumblewagon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2014, 05:22 PM

We have a 5 foot oak framed bed. We had some trouble finding a good matress because we wanted a traditional one that you turn over from time to time. (Didn't like these memory foam topped ones) Eventually we found one that we liked although it was quite expensive. It's fantastically comfy, but as it is deep, we had to get new 'deep fit' bottom sheets too.
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2014, 05:30 PM

King size, every time, plenty of room.
comeandgo
The universe
comeandgo is female 

24-11-2014, 05:37 PM

Originally Posted by Victors Mate ->

Sorry I am not sure what you mean?
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2014, 05:37 PM

I think a good bed is very important for a quiet life, after all we were born in a bed and hopefully we will die in our bed, it’s important to wake up refreshed after a good nights sleep and you can’t get that if you sleep in a bad bed.
We have a huge bed, don't know what it's called, King Queen or what but it's big, it takes up a lot of space in the bedroom but it’s worth it, especially if you’re married to someone who snores, mooches about and shakes their feet continuously, you can move over to the other side to get away from that, to be fair I have the headphones on listening to stuff on the radio or the computer so she can be over her side and not be bothered by the squeaky noises that come out the sides of headphones. All and all it is a good arrangement so far.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

24-11-2014, 05:40 PM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
I think a good bed is very important for a quiet life, after all we were born in a bed and hopefully we will die in our bed, it’s important to wake up refreshed after a good nights sleep and you can’t get that if you sleep in a bad bed.
We have a huge bed, don't know what it's called, King Queen or what but it's big, it takes up a lot of space in the bedroom but it’s worth it, especially if you’re married to someone who snores, mooches about and shakes their feet continuously, you can move over to the other side to get away from that, to be fair I have the headphones on listening to stuff on the radio or the computer so she can be over her side and not be bothered by the squeaky noises that come out the sides of headphones. All and all it is a good arrangement so far.
Yes - would love that idea - the bedroom is only the size for a double ..........

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top