Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2014, 06:40 AM

Happy Thursday Folk.

Taken on lake Iseo in Italy.
Pub-lunching and shopping today......it soon comes round again.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2014, 07:06 AM

Re: Happy Thursday Folk.

Good morning everyone, the fog is as thick as pudding here and it's a little cooler than of late.

I have a bit of painting to do later just to freshen up a couple of rooms for the new owners mainly to cover where pictures have been hanging, it's amazing how they leave a shadow on the wall when removed after a long while.

Enjoy your day folks,
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2014, 08:28 AM

Good Morning Alan and Barry and all who follow on.

Stunning picture this morning Alan, Thank you.

Have a good day all, stay safe, warm and dry and above all well. God bless.
David B
Lancashire, England
David B is male  David B has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2014, 08:40 AM

Good morning all, overcast here this morning .Have a nice day whatever you are doing .
Verona
New Member!
US
Verona is female 

20-11-2014, 08:46 AM

What a beautiful picture of Italy! That needs to be framed. Thank you for posting it on the forum.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2014, 08:50 AM

Good morning all. Such a beautiful picture Alan.
Looking through the window I can see a red sky - not such a good sign in the morning I don't think!

No walking for me today. My walking friend has an appointment this afternoon so we're meeting at the gym for an hour instead.

That's after I've seen to my little house guests... Got to get Taylor ready for school & Josh has to be taken to the childminders. Then the days mine - hurrah!!!

Have a good day all.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2014, 09:30 AM

Such a lovely picture
Good morning all
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2014, 10:16 AM

Good morning fellow members I am going to tidy Chloe up this morning she is looking very scruffy because I have been concentrating on the decorating .

Enjoy your day everyone
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2014, 11:02 AM

Happy Thursday everyone Lovely picture Alan
ZsaZsa
Miskolc Hungary
ZsaZsa is female  ZsaZsa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2014, 11:11 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Good morning fellow members I am going to tidy Chloe up this morning she is looking very scruffy because I have been concentrating on the decorating .

Enjoy your day everyone
Morning everyone - it's cold here but the sun is shining and the sky bright blue so hopefully my washing will be dry by this afternoon.

Meg ... snap! Gwylim will be getting a good "going over" after lunch. He looks more like a black sheep than a Miniature Schnauzer!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top