Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2014, 05:45 AM

Happy Tuesday Folk.

There are elves at the bottom of our garden ! Taken at Samaurez Manor on the island of Guernsey.
I took the last of my bedding plants up yesterday. There's just my autumn fruiting raspberries to cut back and there's no more gardening to do until spring.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2014, 06:13 AM

Re: Happy Tuesday Folk.

Good morning all, quite mild here and raining at the moment, but hopefully it will clear later.

We are starting to sort out our things for our house move and have arranged for Age Concern to collect some furniture this morning that won't fit in our new place, so busy busy later...

Enjoy the day folks,

Barry
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2014, 07:48 AM

Originally Posted by Alan Cooke ->
There are elves at the bottom of our garden ! Taken at Samaurez Manor on the island of Guernsey.
I took the last of my bedding plants up yesterday. There's just my autumn fruiting raspberries to cut back and there's no more gardening to do until spring.
And there's the proof !
Good morning all
Linden Tree
Derbyshire, UK
Linden Tree is female  Linden Tree has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2014, 08:14 AM

Morning All.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2014, 08:59 AM

Good morning all. I've got a hospital appointment today to see a consultant about my right eye - the lid is a bit droopy & it waters a lot. I hope they don't suggest an operation - it might only be minor but the thought of anybody messing with my eye freaks ne out!!

Looking forward to a meal out tonight with friends.

Have a good day all.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2014, 09:31 AM

Good Morning everyone,

Alan, you have done well with your garden then until spring.

Barry have you found somewhere to rent then? I hope it is all falling into place nicely.

Have a good day everyone, stay safe, well, dry and warm. God bless all.
shazy
lancashire
shazy is female  shazy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2014, 09:32 AM

Morning everyone, work for me today..
Carol, I hope all goes well at Hosp for you..
Misserable rainy one here..

Enjoy ur day all
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2014, 09:39 AM

Good morning fellow members it is almost dark here still.
I have Hannah for the day and it is going to be a long day confined as we are to the house because of the weather.

I am also itching to get on with decorating the sitting room now I have started, it is such a big room and seems to take forever to decorate.

Enjoy your day everyone
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2014, 09:55 AM

Originally Posted by Moyra ->

Barry have you found somewhere to rent then? I hope it is all falling into place nicely.
Yes Moyra, a large semi detached around half a mile away overlooking a playing field with lots of woodland at the back for the dogs, it should do us nicely until we find our forever bungalow I hope ..
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2014, 10:12 AM

Happy Tuesday everyone

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top