Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2014, 09:51 AM

Happy November !

White Rabbits - Pinch punch - and all the other inanities that are supposed to protect us from who knows what !

I am hosting my annual Craft Day today - and there will be 8 of us - so I need all the help I can get !

Lunch will be homemade Carrot, Onion and Coriander soup, with seeded crusty rolls.

Dinner is homemade Andalusian Chicken, with Apache potatoes, steamed carrots, cauliflower and broccoli. Followed by a super cheese board - Wensleydale, Wensleydale with pineapple and ginger, extra mature cheddar, Shropshire red, Parlick Fell, Vintage Gouda, White Stilton, and Red Devil !

Then coffee and homemade chocolate rum and brandy truffles.

Then, hopefully, they will all go home - tired, happy and well fed!
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2014, 10:51 AM

Re: Happy November !

Happy November to you too ST

Best wishes for your Craft Day .... the lucky people who are attending are in for a feast by the sound of it
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2014, 11:35 AM

Happy November. I have a lot of November birthdays mostly at the end so they are Sagittarians. My Sister will be 65 this year. Remember when she was born she got my cot and I had to move out into a single bed. In November all I can remember is the cold. Still here though so shouldn't
be moaning.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2014, 11:38 AM

Have a good un ST !
comeandgo
The universe
comeandgo is female 

01-11-2014, 12:15 PM

November is usually the worst month of the year, imo. However it started well, as it is so mild I didn't need a jacket over my Tshirt on my morning walks.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2014, 12:21 PM

Happy November ST. Have a great day. My mouth is watering at that menu!
venus
Cheshire UK
venus is female  venus has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2014, 02:04 PM

Sounds great Silver T....enjoy the day
comeandgo
The universe
comeandgo is female 

01-11-2014, 02:27 PM

Originally Posted by alice76 ->
Happy November ST. Have a great day. My mouth is watering at that menu!
I thought it was a recipe for indigestion!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2014, 03:23 PM

I hadn't noticed the change of month thanks ST for the reminder so send in my meter reading
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2014, 03:48 PM

Very impressive, ST! I'm just getting a case of the nibbles after reading that…
As for 'Happy November', it's one of the months I hate most - clocks just changed, dark and often miserable weather, the manic Christmas advertising is hard to avoid, and a long winter lies ahead. I always used to try to go abroad in November or early December to have a break from such things.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top