Join for free
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2014, 01:43 PM

the voice

As usual, today I've spoken to a few ambulance staff on the phone. I was struck by how people "sound". Some have confident, strong voices, others are softer and more delicate. Someone has a very loud, authoritative voice. I've heard my voice on tape and have to say I hate it! On the phone I think you can sort of gauge a personality. I'd say I had a sodter voice.
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2014, 04:23 PM

Re: the voice

I am always told I have a very young sounding voice. I remember my dad sounded young too.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2014, 04:29 PM

I thought this thread was going to be about the TV programme "The Voice"
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2014, 04:41 PM

My voice is deep, even deeper at the moment because I have a sore throat, but you know us men we just get on with things and suffer in silence.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2014, 04:47 PM

lol I'd forgotten about this thread!

I remember being introduced to this big strapping chap a few years ago. Muscular and manly. I couldn't believe it when he opened his mouth and this dainty little voice came out . He was with his wife, but if I didn't know better, I'd have been convinced he was of the other persuasion

I think you can also tell the confidence in people by their voices.
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2014, 07:06 PM

I believe that *alice*,people who have confidence , speak with a confident manner.
Simple as a pimple really.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top