Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2014, 11:08 AM

saucy snaps

Just watching This Morning and there's an interview of a woman who's ex took intimate pics and malicious!y passed them on. How terrible for the woman.

I believe that many couples take intimate pics of each other. This is something I've never done (I'd need a wide angled lens), but each to their own. Would you feel okay with this?
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2014, 11:11 AM

Re: saucy snaps

Definitely not !
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2014, 11:16 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Definitely not !
Yes. Even the thought of it mortifies me. It does seem popular these days from what I'm led to believe I can't condemn anyone else though if it's done in the privacy of themselves. It's what floats your boat. In my case I'd be the beached whale ..
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2014, 11:46 AM

Who really knows whether we would have taken saucy shots of each other when the facilities were not around then, the chemist would have you prosecuted if you sent the film in to be processed, it's too easy to do it now, every one has the means to and I wouldn't be too hasty to judge.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2014, 11:49 AM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
Who really knows whether we would have taken saucy shots of each other when the facilities were not around then, the chemist would have you prosecuted if you sent the film in to be processed, it's too easy to do it now, every one has the means to and I wouldn't be too hasty to judge.
I agree Jem it's the down side of new technology I guess. I always hope mine have more sense than to allow anyone to take pictures and that they also have sense not to send any. Just don't see the need for it myself.

Remember the days when a little mystery was maintained - good days IMO
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2014, 11:53 AM

Ah yes the mystery of it all, sadly that's gone now, such a pity.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2014, 12:34 PM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
Ah yes the mystery of it all, sadly that's gone now, such a pity.
Yes true - its the thing these days to flaunt, shame, women looked so good years back, now - they all look the bloomin same
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon

24-10-2014, 01:18 PM

I have a younger friend, a lovely looking woman aged 40, who has a beautiful figure and dresses so classically. She firmly believes that less is more. She says to always leave it to the imagination. I believe that too. I don't mind there being a wee bit of cleavage, but not over the top (if you'll pardon the pun)

Apparently, on some dating sites, it's the done thing to send each other pics of your private parts. Why the heck would you do that?
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2014, 01:27 PM

Imagine you and your loved one were apart. A few saucy pictures sure would liven up the love letters!!
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon

24-10-2014, 01:34 PM

Originally Posted by carol ->
Imagine you and your loved one were apart. A few saucy pictures sure would liven up the love letters!!
Yes Carol, I'm in no doubt that lots of couples will do that. I suppose it keeps a glint in the eye

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top