Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2014, 04:52 AM

Happy Wednesday Folk.

Lake Annecy in France.
Yesterday I took the last of the tomatoes off my plants. I've had 72lbs from 6 plants, the best I've ever done in some 40 years of growing tomatoes.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2014, 06:09 AM

Re: Happy Wednesday Folk.

Good morning everyone, murky here today but at least the rain seems to have stopped (after 48 hours non stop)...

It looks like leaf clearing duties again today, and I've got a leak to fix in the conservatory roof if I can dry the area adequately.

Wow, that's a lot of tommies Alan well done, I only managed perhaps a third of that...

Have a good day folks,

Barry
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2014, 06:42 AM

Beautiful scene (sigh)
Good morning all
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2014, 06:43 AM

Morning folks, still cold up here 12 C and strong winds, from the east, so sewatching at the coast with other hardy souls. Lots of seabird passage, highlight yesterday was a Short-eared owl in off the sea.

Tomorrow looks promising with heavy rain forecast, so chance of migrant birds becoming grounded, bush bashing will be on the cards.
Linden Tree
Derbyshire, UK
Linden Tree is female  Linden Tree has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2014, 07:28 AM

Morning All
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2014, 07:56 AM

Good morning everyone,

Not very bright out there but Amber needs out so must get a move on.

Another lovely picture Alan.

Have a good day all, stay safe and well, God bless.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2014, 08:42 AM

Good Morning all. A beautiful picture that is Alan. Makes me want to be there..

It's another child orientated day for Tony & me. Hopefully if it doesn't rain this morning we'll take Josh a walk in his buggy to our local town - it's only two miles away.
After meeting Taylor from school at 3.30 I'll give them their tea and then wait for daddy to collect them. It could be anytime between 6.00pm and 8.00pm. Paula's on late shift so she won't be home till around 10.30. These days are tough for her because she doesn't get to see much of her children but thank goodness she's only part time..

The kids are good really. Josh is a happy little toddler and Taylor spends hours playing on my computer and chatting to her friends on their school website.

Have a good day all.
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2014, 08:44 AM

Good morning everyone. Nice photo Alan.
Going out later on. Will be talking on Skype soon as my
Granddaughter likes to blow kisses and do high fives
every morning.
Hope everyone has a nice day. Take care.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2014, 09:05 AM

Good morning fellow members dull and damp here .

I am going to do some cleaning this morning but don't really feel like it after the second sleepless night in a row. I have a lot to think about at the moment (all good) and my brain won't stop working when I get to bed

Enjoy your day everyone
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2014, 09:14 AM

Morning all.

Headache this morning, so no loud noises please.

Disturbed by those upstairs last night so I gave a few hefty whacks on the ceiling. Did it again this morning when I realised they were still in!

Do I care? Does everyone else?!!

Nothing planned for today, so resting.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top