Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2014, 04:50 AM

Happy Monday Folk.

A cemetery in Bavaria, Germany.
The lady who stopped me on Saturday to tell me I had a flat tyre was correct. When I got up yesterday morning it clearly was flat and I changed it for the spare. I'll have to go to Selecta this morning to get it sorted.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2014, 05:57 AM

Re: Happy Monday Folk.

Good morning all, a stormy day forecast although it's a lot milder start than of late.

Just the normal Monday chores and then a trip into town as bag carrier to Mrs. P later on methinks.

Glad you got the tyre mystery sorted Alan, odd that it was flat with you in the car and yet it wasn't when you got out......

Enjoy your day folks.

Barry
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2014, 06:07 AM

Originally Posted by plantman ->
Good morning all, a stormy day forecast although it's a lot milder start than of late.

Just the normal Monday chores and then a trip into town as bag carrier to Mrs. P later on methinks.

Glad you got the tyre mystery sorted Alan, odd that it was flat with you in the car and yet it wasn't when you got out......

Enjoy your day folks.

Barry
It was slightly deflated on Saturday evening Barry but quite flat on Sunday morning. There is a nail in the tyre so it was a slow puncture.
Linden Tree
Derbyshire, UK
Linden Tree is female  Linden Tree has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2014, 06:46 AM

Good Morning All. What a beautiful peaceful setting for a cemetery Alan.

I'd like to say it's a bright sunny morning, but it's still dark outside so can't see what the day has in store.

Hope yours is a good Monday
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2014, 07:03 AM

Good morning all. That is so picturesque Alan.

I wonder why I wake up at 6.30 am when I have the chance to sleep till 9.00? Only 4hrs sleep last night - my sleep pattern is going haywire.

I'm child minding today so my day revolves around that.

Have a good day everyone.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2014, 07:10 AM

Good morning everyone.

Another lovely picture Alan. Glad you resolved or will resolve the tyre problem.

Very dark this morning and the rain was bucketing down earlier. Hope it eases up so I can take Amber out for her ablutions.

Have a good day all, stay safe and well, God bless.
lovemyboys
Chatterbox
Canada
lovemyboys is female  lovemyboys has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2014, 07:18 AM

That is indeed a lovely, well-cared for cemetery.

It's our Thanksgiving weekend here in Canada, and though the official day is tomorrow, we did our turkey today. Did it on the rotisserie on the BBQ -mm, mm, good!

Hope you all have a lovely day.
HTB
Lanc's
HTB is male  HTB has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2014, 07:41 AM

morning Wrinklies...........
great picture, got to admire those Germans.........
Happy Thanks giving for tomorrow to all the Canucks...
miserable as usual outside...........
off to work
Hope you all have a fab day and week ahead.......

H
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2014, 07:47 AM

Good morning all - pretty picture
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2014, 08:08 AM

Morning all.

Definitely a beautiful picture!

Might just stay in bed today and watch telly...horrible out there.

Happy TG to our Canadian members.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top