Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2014, 08:47 AM

Strange but True ......

Isn't it odd how we always know when someone behind us is looking at us. Its like we do have eyes at the back of our heads .........
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2014, 08:52 AM

Re: Strange but True ......

Even stranger when we have that feeling and there's no one there
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2014, 08:54 AM

Originally Posted by alice76 ->
Even stranger when we have that feeling and there's no one there
Ooooo yes
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2014, 09:18 AM

I read about this once. Apparently if you stare at the back of someone's neck you can make them turn round.
I tried it once on the bus and it worked!
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

10-10-2014, 09:41 AM

Originally Posted by carol ->
I read about this once. Apparently if you stare at the back of someone's neck you can make them turn round.
I tried it once on the bus and it worked!
It works everytime - strange but true
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2014, 09:42 AM

Originally Posted by Patsy ->
Isn't it odd how we always know when someone behind us is looking at us. Its like we do have eyes at the back of our heads .........
Do we, I think not. Some of the time we may be aware because we happen to turn around.
There must be hundreds of times when people are looking at us and we are not aware of it.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

10-10-2014, 09:50 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Do we, I think not. Some of the time we may be aware because we happen to turn around.
There must be hundreds of times when people are looking at us and we are not aware of it.
Hi Meg - looking on your posts at this type of subject, I would suggest you are not as intuitive as some others that's all - we are suggesting more of an intense look, rather than a glance ...........
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2014, 09:58 AM

Originally Posted by Patsy ->
Hi Meg - looking on your posts at this type of subject, I would suggest you are not as intuitive as some others that's all - we are suggesting more of an intense look, rather than a glance ...........
Patsy I would say it is nothing to do with intuition but is down to common sense . Unless you turn around and catch someone looking at you how do you know they are. There must be hundreds of times when you never know.
Here is a little test , next time you are out and about on transport or in a restaurant notice how many people are looking at other people who are unaware of it.

I know I have looked at people intently and they have been totally oblivious of the fact likewise I have been told people have been looking at me and I was unaware of it.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

10-10-2014, 10:06 AM

OK Meg
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2014, 10:42 AM

I am aware of the saying you must have eyes at the back of your head.
I think some people are able to feel the presence of someone else whether
they are staring or just someone behind you. This could be good if you
have someone sneaking up behind you to hurt you.
As with all things connected to intuition of many kinds there is always
the believers and the nonbelievers. Think we have to agree to disagree
sometimes about these things. I say this as a believer.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top