Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-10-2014, 05:24 AM

Happy Wednesday Folk.

Taken yesterday at Barnwell Country Park in Northants.
I managed to empty my compost containers and wheelbarrow it onto the garden.........and lovely, dark, crumbly stuff it was too.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-10-2014, 06:32 AM

Re: Happy Wednesday Folk.

Beautiful picture !
Good morning all
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-10-2014, 07:05 AM

Good morning all .... Lovely picture Alan.
I've got the grandchildren most of today and overnight too so my day will revolve around them.
First though I've got a visit to the doctors. I had a mystery rash last week & he sent me for blood tests. I'm going for the results...

Have a good day all.
lovemyboys
Chatterbox
Canada
lovemyboys is female  lovemyboys has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-10-2014, 07:12 AM

I love the colour in that picture Alan.

Was a wet one today. Started the day out cleaning out a closet, ended up spending most of the day looking at old pictures!

Enjoy your day everybody!
HTB
Lanc's
HTB is male  HTB has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-10-2014, 07:16 AM

morning.......H
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-10-2014, 07:46 AM

Good Morning All,

Another lovely picture Alan, Thank you. Glad you managed to empty your compost bins, now you can start all over again!

Must get Amber out for her walk.

Have a good day all, stay safe and God bless.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-10-2014, 08:33 AM

Beautiful pic Alan. Wish I was there

Went for my usual swim this morning and it was very nippy out there. Had my flip flops on as usual, and an anorak! Not a good look

Have a lovely day everyone whatever you are up to
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-10-2014, 08:33 AM

Morning all. Good luck at the docs, Carol. Hope all is fine.

It's satisfying emptying compost bins and getting that lovely mixture. I did that some time ago, getting the stuff out the bottom of mine. Had to stop, put the flap back and push the remainder downwards with a fork.

Weather is awful, but I have a prior arrangement to be collected at 10 and go and visit the lady I used to help animal care with. A mutual friend (who introduced us) is taking me, to say hello and meet new animals. Not sure that's what I want to be doing in this weather! It's so dark...
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-10-2014, 08:53 AM

Good morning fellow members a really horrible morning and Chloe and I got soaked .
I think I may give Chloe a tidy up today, I won't be missing much shut in the garage.

Enjoy your day everyone
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-10-2014, 09:22 AM

Good morning all.

Doesn't that picture look lovely and calming!

Its pouring of rain here in Essex, I wanted to clean out my Summer House, can't do that now until the rain stops.

Oh well housework it is then.

Have a lovely day all.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top