Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Chr1st1an
East Anglia
Chr1st1an is male  Chr1st1an has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2009, 08:29 AM

Good New Years Eve

-to all! We are off out to a dance this evening -so its best bib and tucker
Jamies Dachshunds
North Carolina, USA
Jamies Dachshunds is female  Jamies Dachshunds has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2009, 12:57 PM

Re: Good New Years Eve

Originally Posted by Chr1st1an ->
-to all! We are off out to a dance this evening -so its best bib and tucker
Hope that you have a wonderful time!!!

Cookiecate
Chatterbox
Blackpool
Cookiecate is female  Cookiecate has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2009, 02:51 PM

A very very Happy New Year to Everyone on this great Forum. I am glad to have met you all. I shall open the front door at 12 to welcome in 2010 and give 2009 a good kick up the bottom.
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2009, 03:03 PM

Hi all. What a busy day so far, starting with a quick haircut early, errands, dog walk, Wii etc. Then, at least, the tickets/documents arrived for our holiday next week (no panic there then ), so we've had fun looking through them and getting in the mood. Temperature in Luxor seems pretty constant at 26/27C - bring it on!
It's dry and cool here but I'm a little wary of the sky which looks a bit snowy - it feels like the right temperature too. Eek
Chr1st1an, enjoy your do. I do like it when the men dress up - they look so lovely in their best bibs and tuckers
Have a good afternoon and evening everyone, and if you stay up to see the new year in, hope that goes well too
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2009, 03:23 PM

Hello happy oFFers from the arctic wastes of Scotland,. . . I is back, . . what a week, . . blizzards, . . black ice. . and no sign of a gritter in our housing scheme, . . the streets are thick with compacted snow and ice, . . the council says they've ran out of salt, . . oh yeah, I found out from a person in the council they sold half our salt stock to Aberdeen 5 weeks ago when they were having it rough up there.

Questions will be asked in the chambers next week.

Anyways, . . nuff of the moaning, . . have a great hogmanay and a fantastic 2010 dear friends.
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2009, 03:50 PM

We were going to watch Avatar at the early afternoon showing today - but I didn't dare not be here to get the post and check that those damn tickets had arrived.
I was really angry - now I've got them I'm much more mellow. I'm getting into chill mode aready, OH is working Monday and Tuesday, so he's got to stay a bit more with it!
Wanda
High Peak, Derbyshire, UK
Wanda is female  Wanda has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2009, 04:15 PM

Happy New Year to everyone!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2009, 04:44 PM

A very Happy and Healthy New Year to you All!

May our "OFF" go from strength to strength!

Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2009, 04:50 PM

Happy new year everyone! It's been great getting to know you all and hope we have as much fun in 2010
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2009, 05:41 PM

Happy New Year, All! I hope it's happy, healthy and prosperous for all of us!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top