Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
AutumnColour
Chatterbox
Trent Hills, Ontario
AutumnColour is female  AutumnColour has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2014, 04:35 PM

Would You Have A Meltdown....

If you realized you were out of floss?

I would be bothered because I do use the stuff.....waxed of course but not mint. I don't want mint profaning what I had eaten, lol.
Abbey
Chatterbox
Scotland UK
Abbey is female  Abbey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2014, 05:18 PM

Re: Would You Have A Meltdown....

I have used thread in an extreme emergency
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2014, 06:38 PM

I can't be 'out' because I don't have any in

Sorry folks, I have better things to do with my time than faff about with bits of cotton . A thorough brushing and eating crisp raw vegetables does for my teeth.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2014, 06:55 PM

I use interdental brushes, didn't like using floss at all.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2014, 07:00 PM

I use brushes too but they can be vicious if you don't pay attention!
I would however, have a meltdown if I ran out of wool, not for teeth-cleaning though!
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2014, 07:18 PM

I don't think people on this side of the water go in much for flossing AC, I've seen dozens of Ads for teeth care on TV but I've yet to see one advertising floss, minty, chocolate, strawberry, or waxy, a good overall brushing twice a day does the job for me and if anything gets stuck between my teeth and won't brush out I poke it out with a pin, but each to their own.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2014, 08:53 PM

Only thing I ever used floss for was emergency laces in a pair of trainers, it's amazingly strong and lasted well all day.
Anita
Midlands, UK
Anita is female  Anita has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2014, 09:53 PM

Originally Posted by AutumnColour ->
If you realized you were out of floss?

I would be bothered because I do use the stuff.....waxed of course but not mint. I don't want mint profaning what I had eaten, lol.
Is this one of those very silly questions AC ??
Would I have a meltdown .......no, I have never used floss, waxed, minty or otherwise.

I'm thinking there are more important things to get upset about.
AutumnColour
Chatterbox
Trent Hills, Ontario
AutumnColour is female  AutumnColour has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2014, 08:00 PM

Yes Anita....it isn't meant to be taken literally, lol.

People floss because brushing doesn't get everything out no matter how hard you brush.

I don't have a meltdown either by the way.....okee dokee?

But I sure wouldn't use a pin
Anita
Midlands, UK
Anita is female  Anita has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2014, 10:42 PM

Okee dokee AC glad to hear you don't have meltdowns over floss, there are all kinds of items you can use to clean between your teeth in every size, so hopefully you will always have something to hand should you need it and no need for a pin.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top