Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2014, 04:41 AM

Happy Wednesday Folk.

Taken yesterday at Fermyn Woods Country Park.
Apart from harvesting runner beans (they'll soon be over), raspberries, courgettes and blackberries, I managed to prune another 2 apple trees - only 5 more to go!
lovemyboys
Chatterbox
Canada
lovemyboys is female  lovemyboys has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2014, 04:45 AM

Re: Happy Wednesday Folk.

What a lovely spot!
Great place for a picnic!

We finally gave in, and started the wood-stove tonight.
That's it now - we'll be burning wood for the next 7 months or so!
But it's so cosy, and toasty warm! Love it!

Have a lovely day all.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2014, 05:56 AM

Good morning everyone, sky clearing now after light rain overnight and still quite mild.

More harvesting for me as well today, and although most things have now finished the autumn raspberries are still in full flow and we are starting to use the root crops such as parsnip and swede.

Enjoy your day folks.

Barry
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2014, 07:55 AM

Good morning all. It looks a nice country park Alan. I wonder if it has any wildlife?
We've had light rain overnight - guess who forgot to get the washing in? lol

It's my daughter in law Paula's day off today & she & I are going out somewhere - as yet I've no idea. It might be to the local pool to swim/splash about with baby Josh or it might be to Mansfield town to do some shopping for Josh's birthday which is tomorrow. I'll see what Paula wants to do..

Have a good day all.
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2014, 08:00 AM

Happy Wednesday everyone

Lovely picture Alan

My 7 year old granddaughter is going on her first overnight school trip today (to Castleton) and as mum and dad have to be at work I am going to wave her off on the coach she's so excited !
Linden Tree
Derbyshire, UK
Linden Tree is female  Linden Tree has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2014, 08:04 AM

Good Morning All.

Another bright sunny day here but a bit breezy. Looks like an ideal day for a nice walk but sadly I'll be in work.

Enjoy your day everyone.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2014, 08:06 AM

Morning all. Sick again this morning, at 5am, plus a bit more tummy upset.

Took a new pain killer (2nd dose, first was ok) so will check with friend if she has suffered any ill effects after our lunch yesterday.

Staying in bed for now watching telly.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2014, 08:07 AM

Morning all.

Beautiful pic Alan.

Started of with a bit of rain early this morning, but now the sun is coming out.

Not doing much today.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2014, 08:09 AM

Good morning all,

Nice fishing spot Alan.

You all seem to have much planned for today.

Like you Carol I forgot to take my washing in last night too so it will just have to hang out and dry again today.

Have a good day all, take care, God bless.
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2014, 08:34 AM

I forgot to tell you about my bit of good luck yesterday. I have a neighbour who waters my plants while we're away so she is no. 1 priority for surplus garden produce. By a lucky coincidence her husband works in a local mini-brewery (can you see where this is going) and can get his hands on free beer. Anyhow, he came round yesterday carrying a 10 litre box of real ale for me.........free, gratis and for nothing! "Roll out the barrel........"

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top