Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2014, 09:36 PM

My neighbours upstairs - part, whatever!

Finally convinced the lady who lives above them to complain to the housing association.

We attended a meeting this evening held by the leasehold solutions company and I invited in to talk about it and told her, in no uncertain terms, that I was angry with her and the other neighbours for not supporting me in my claim that these current tenants were being disruptive and noisy. She had earlier said to our fellow neighbour that she was getting fed up with it and she said the same to me just now.

So I have pushed her into a corner and said if you don't do anything about it, then nothing will be done. They will continue to disturb everyone...so she's agreed to be proactive at last.

And before she left, she did a little prayer to heal me. Sweet!

Now, I really must dash and do my washing up (had dinner so early), make sure I have everything ready and get up early.

See you in Manchester gals!!

And goodnight everyone else. See you Saturday.
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2014, 09:44 PM

Re: My neighbours upstairs - part, whatever!

Well at least now you have someone to support you with the problem of your noisy neighbours .... slam the doors really loudly when you leave home tomorrow

Have a good journey and see you on Friday
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2014, 09:50 PM

Lets hope she keeps her word and does something. Have a great few days away.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2014, 10:04 PM

It was worth you going to the meeting then Jazzi.
Don't forget to set your alarm clock for tomorrow - especially if you're on sleep medication - the loudest one you can find!!

See you Friday..
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2014, 06:59 AM

Great news at last Jazzi. Hope you enjoy your trip to Manchester.
I will wave to you as I will be in Leeds so up't North myself
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-09-2014, 09:43 AM

Not heard from the neighbour if she has done anything, so I'll text her later.
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-09-2014, 10:32 AM

I hope she has Jazzi don't let her back out.

Did you enjoy your few days away.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-09-2014, 12:39 PM

I know how you feel Jazzi - surrounded by complainers, but wont back me in front of management, so it looks like 'I'm the only one ......Ggrrrrr
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft

22-09-2014, 01:39 PM

Yes thanks Shirley. Oh Patsy, I know the feeling.
Myth and Magic
UK
Myth and Magic is female  Myth and Magic has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-10-2014, 01:04 PM

Originally Posted by Patsy ->
I know how you feel Jazzi - surrounded by complainers, but wont back me in front of management, so it looks like 'I'm the only one ......Ggrrrrr
I feel too, I have met these complainers, do they start the story "well, you know me, I never complain ..... but" then end the story, "don't mention I said it to them".

Why don't they fight their own battles? ....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top