Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2014, 10:21 PM

I have a theory about sleep and waking

I am more awake and alert around midnight than any other time of the 24 hours.

Now I happen to know that I was born at 23.50pm so my late parents told me.

So my theory is around the time you were born is when you are most active.

Any thoughts?
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2014, 10:25 PM

Re: I have a theory about sleep and waking

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
I am more awake and alert around midnight than any other time of the 24 hours.

Now I happen to know that I was born at 23.50pm so my late parents told me.

So my theory is around the time you were born is when you are most active.

Any thoughts?
'Owls and Larks' is thought to be down to our genes ..
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-25777978
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2014, 10:32 PM

he says that because he is a neurogeneticist, Dr Louis Ptacek of University of California.commonly called "A Quack"

Quote "Dr Louis Ptacek is studying the families of larks" that
says it all
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2014, 10:34 PM

he says that because he is a neurogeneticist, Dr Louis Ptacek of University of California.commonly called "A Quack"
That doesn't mean it isn't correct Bazza
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast

13-09-2014, 10:36 PM

Meg
if a Dr said the the sky was green, because he studied it, would you believe him
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire

13-09-2014, 10:37 PM

Meg
if a Dr said the the sky was green, because he studied it, would you believe him
..of course not but I think a genetic element is a far more logical explanation than the time a person is born which is often down to medical intervention so not even a natural event .
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast

13-09-2014, 10:46 PM

Any way Meg I can assure you I was born so I have been told, yet if you have seen other posts of mine N Power have already decided I am dead.
Did you know you can't actually swear in law you were born as you have know knowledge of it
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast

13-09-2014, 10:53 PM

Had some good news, My son has just passed his third module in year three of studying law with the open university. He already has a frist class honours in business management. Of course we all know which side of the family the brains come from. My other son also had a first class honours degree in graphic art and design, so I am one very pleased parent.

He has already been head hunted across America with his design for computer work and helped with start up firms over there, and given lectures across Europe. To say I can't keep up with him is an understatement, with his own business as well as a side line. he talks a different language when on about computer stuff.
The other son is in Brazil teaching English and passed their exams to do so, he already has learnt to speak Portugese, the language used mainly in Bazil.

Makes one feel useless now the way ones children have developed
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2014, 04:19 AM

He has already been head hunted across America with his design for computer work
Didn't they want the rest of him?
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2014, 08:45 AM

Had some good news, My son has just passed his third module in year three of studying law with the open university. He already has a frist class honours in business management. Of course we all know which side of the family the brains come from. My other son also had a first class honours degree in graphic art and design, so I am one very pleased parent.

He has already been head hunted across America with his design for computer work and helped with start up firms over there, and given lectures across Europe. To say I can't keep up with him is an understatement, with his own business as well as a side line. he talks a different language when on about computer stuff.
The other son is in Brazil teaching English and passed their exams to do so, he already has learnt to speak Portugese, the language used mainly in Bazil.

Makes one feel useless now the way ones children have developed
Great news - you must be one proud Dad - you were obviously a good influence, so don't feel useless .......

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top