Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Chr1st1an
East Anglia
Chr1st1an is male  Chr1st1an has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-12-2009, 08:48 AM

Milder monday

-or at least thats how it seems to me - will be poking my head out of the door when OH gets up. Have a good one
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-12-2009, 09:52 AM

Re: Milder monday

Morning Christian and All Wish it was where I live - we had temps of up to minus 15 last night. It is minus 5 at the moment and all the snow lying on the ground has frozen over!

Hope you and yours and everyone will have a lovely day.

Take care.
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-12-2009, 10:49 AM

Morning - it's not too bad at all here. Mild-ish, calm, hint of glimpses of the sun.
It's Boxing Day, apparently - does that mean they'll be off hunting again? They were out on Saturday.
OH has gone off to the recycling facility (i.e. tip) with a load of rubbish, cardboard and bottles, as we missed our collection on Friday; can't recall what lame reason they gave for not coming round
Have a good day
CeeCee
UK
CeeCee is female  CeeCee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-12-2009, 12:02 PM

I have just checked and our temperature has soared to the dizzy heights of 3.6. Earlier, when I walked the dog, it was -4.5, but beautifully sunny, crisp and a still morning. It couldn't be better, except for summer of course!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-12-2009, 01:11 PM

It's a lovely day here but not really milder. There is still ice on the ground and very the air is very still, the washing is just 'hanging there' I doubt it will dry very much.

Have a good day everyone
moetmum
Hampshire
moetmum is female  moetmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-12-2009, 01:37 PM

Its lovely and sunny here at the moment. We are having a leisurely day doing not much at all. Pups are well into their weaning, Fiji is so relieved now that they have their teeth through!

Hope you are all having a good day.
Carol Anne
New Member!
West Midlands
Carol Anne is female 

28-12-2009, 01:37 PM

It's very cold here there is still ice on some of the pavements, but at least the sun has come out.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-12-2009, 05:15 PM

Hi, all. Sunny, the snow went North and West of the City, but very blustery! Wind chill is -9! Real temp -1 (30 F); much cooler than yesterday. It's not a holiday here, but many people must be taking leave as the bus stop which normally has 10 or so people waiting had only me and a man; traffic unusually light too. To the other market, then home and plan to stay indoors all day ... too cold to go out again, and Leia agrees with me!

Roll on Spring!
CeeCee
UK
CeeCee is female  CeeCee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-12-2009, 05:37 PM

The temperature is below freezing again now that it is getting dark. It certainly did not thaw out on the fields and they were still as hard frozen at 3 p.m. as first thing this morning. Snow is forecast for tomorrow and Wednesday.

Despite the cold and frost my dog went for her usual swim in the brook this afternoon, so will remain a damp dog all evening. Brrrrr...

As you say Dandysmom, Roll on Spring!
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-12-2009, 05:48 PM

... but the evenings do seem to be getting lighter?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top