Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Chr1st1an
East Anglia
Chr1st1an is male  Chr1st1an has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2009, 09:25 AM

Morning sunday

-and now we can only look back on it! I hope you all ate and drank well -in good company
Funky Farmer
Bedfordshire, UK
Funky Farmer is male  Funky Farmer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2009, 10:26 AM

Re: Morning sunday

It's a beautiful day here today, Most of the snow has gone from the lane now. Yesterday whilst thawing it was treacherous.

They give more snow here midweek. It's those Americans sending it over the pond, you know!
CeeCee
UK
CeeCee is female  CeeCee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2009, 10:55 AM

Just back from our early morning walk. We haven't had frost for a couple of days now, but the paths in the fields are still lethal with ice and surface water and getting wider and wider as people (like me) walk on the safer grassy areas. The ground is still rock hard, so the frosts must have gone down pretty deep. How do the moles manage to still push up the molehills????
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2009, 11:34 AM

Good morning folks

Lovely sunny morning here but there's quite a chill in the wind. It's good to see people are beginning to get out and about again.

Another quiet day planned here, must do a bit of tidying up too

Have a good day everyone!
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2009, 12:37 PM

Morning all - well that's the excitement over apart from those north of the border!
Lovely day here, sunny, dry underfoot and I think even the most cleverly hidden shady patches of treachery have vanished n
However ... I don't like the new year forecast, which promises us another dose Oh no!
Have a lovely day and enjoy the cold meats
Wanda
High Peak, Derbyshire, UK
Wanda is female  Wanda has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2009, 12:48 PM

Another awful day here - sleet, grey skies, cold and treacherous ice everywhere. Just looked at the weather forecast for this area over the next few days, and was absolutely delighted (!!) to see that our night time temperatures will be down to -11 over the next few nights. Which, of course, means that the snow and ice will just harden a bit more.

Sorry, but I hate winter!
Jamies Dachshunds
North Carolina, USA
Jamies Dachshunds is female  Jamies Dachshunds has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2009, 01:17 PM

Happy Sunday to all! Our snow has melted!!!! Yipppeeee!
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2009, 05:14 PM

Afternoon, Christian and All, and hope you are all enjoying your Sunday.

I was at the RSPB at Lochwinnoch earlier and it was lovely to see all the birds feeding. Saw a buzzard and a woodpecker as well there! No swans in the loch though - they have flown down to the coast as the lochs are frozen over.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2009, 05:43 PM

Hi all! Bright sunshine here, 5 (42 F) and not too windy; but they're talking abut light snow again tonight again! Bah! Got to the market and having shrimp creole for dinner: a bit tired of fowl at this point. But I'll make a nice stock from the remnants! No real news here, all's well and peaceful, hope it is for you too.
Moli
Aberdeenshire
Moli is female  Moli has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2009, 06:17 PM

Evening all, its melting here now, but all the little country roads are still hard packed ice...Not so much of a dog walk today, more a dog skate!!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top