Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-08-2014, 04:53 AM

Happy Tuesday Folk.

A crested Grebe, taken at Stanwick lakes, Northants.
It drizzled ALL DAY yesterday so nothing done at all outdoors.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-08-2014, 06:01 AM

Re: Happy Tuesday Folk.

Good morning everyone, still lashing down here and a strong north easterly but is forecast to brighten later.

Like Alan nothing was done outside yesterday but I did manage to paint a couple of doors inside. I must pick the last of my plums today given the chance, along with more blackberries and raspberries and get them into the freezer...

Enjoy your day folks.

Barry
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-08-2014, 06:05 AM

One of my favourite photographic subjects Alan, great pair bonding displays allied with an attractive appearance. Should be dry here today with steady North Easterly winds, so im off to the coast to look for Skuas and Shearwaters passing out to sea.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-08-2014, 06:40 AM

Good morning all
HTB
Lanc's
HTB is male  HTB has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-08-2014, 06:53 AM

morning guys.........
guess what the weather is like in the "Rainy City".......
excellent pic Alan.......
Back to work..............
Have a fab day everyone.......

H
lovemyboys
Chatterbox
Canada
lovemyboys is female  lovemyboys has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-08-2014, 07:01 AM

Lovely bird! He looks quite content.
Hope you all have such a day!
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-08-2014, 07:29 AM

Good morning everyone. Chucked it down yesterday and Sunday night and Monday night. No drought here
Hope everyone has a nice day. Should pick up by Wednesday.
Only two more days then off to 25 degrees and sunny. Cant wait.
Take care all.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-08-2014, 07:38 AM

Morning everyone, rained solidly all day yesterday and of course the dog still wanted walks and she was in no hurry to get her business out of the way either. I hate hanging around out in the rain while she catches up on her smells everywhere. Well it is not raining now and she wants out so had better go. More rain to come later so they say.

Lovely picture again Alan. Have a good day all, God bless.
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-08-2014, 07:49 AM

Originally Posted by BowieEyes ->
Good morning everyone. Chucked it down yesterday and Sunday night and Monday night. No drought here
Hope everyone has a nice day. Should pick up by Wednesday.
Only two more days then off to 25 degrees and sunny. Cant wait.
Take care all.
Hi Sandra, has your son taken you down to Annecy yet ? It's such a lovely place.
Old city in Annecy.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-08-2014, 08:12 AM

Good morning fellow members
It is really dark here this morning with low cloud and drizzle.

I had intended to do so much today, washing paintwork and putting up some cable holders included but this miserable weather has robbed me of the enthusiasm to do very much at all.

This is my last week of freedom , school starts next week and I will be back to having Hannah some days so I really should catch up on things.

Enjoy your day everyone.

Nice to see you back Jackie

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top