Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-08-2014, 06:28 PM

Quick, I need hugs, lots of them!

I've either been robbed of the power of speech, or no-one wants to talk to me.

Was shouted down by two people over at the allotments, without me getting in more than half a dozen words. One friend second guessed what I was going to say and got it all wrong. So I stomped off in a huff and started washing the plastic covering on the shed.

Came home after 5 hours down there, had texted a friend yesterday about his long awaited new phone line, phoned him mobile to mobile a short while ago, I got told his story and then I started talking about neighbours upstairs and a conversation had yesterday with person living next door, was told to hold on while he let his missus in, and then asked, can I call you back tomorrow?!

I thought, why is everyone treating me like this today? Sometimes you just need to talk, and sometimes you need someone to listen. This is obviously not one of those days.

I thank you.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-08-2014, 06:32 PM

Re: Quick, I need hugs, lots of them!

Oh dear Janet not a good day then.

Go for it we are listening
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-08-2014, 06:34 PM

Here's your first hug Jazzi ....
stevmk2
Milton Keynes
stevmk2 is male  stevmk2 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-08-2014, 06:36 PM

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
I've either been robbed of the power of speech, or no-one wants to talk to me.

Was shouted down by two people over at the allotments, without me getting in more than half a dozen words. One friend second guessed what I was going to say and got it all wrong. So I stomped off in a huff and started washing the plastic covering on the shed.

Came home after 5 hours down there, had texted a friend yesterday about his long awaited new phone line, phoned him mobile to mobile a short while ago, I got told his story and then I started talking about neighbours upstairs and a conversation had yesterday with person living next door, was told to hold on while he let his missus in, and then asked, can I call you back tomorrow?!

I thought, why is everyone treating me like this today? Sometimes you just need to talk, and sometimes you need someone to listen. This is obviously not one of those days.

I thank you.
Not into hugs personally Jazzi but as it's you, you get a verbal hug.

I've had days like yours, too many for my liking and more to come shortly when i go back to work.

I hope you feel a wee bit better by now. stevmk2
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-08-2014, 06:41 PM

Have a *hug* from me, Jazzi .... now get it off your chest and you will feel tons better...
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-08-2014, 06:47 PM

Jazzi its good to talk
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-08-2014, 06:49 PM

Ooooh, thank you!!!

Dinner's nearly ready, be back in a bit.

As you were...
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-08-2014, 07:02 PM

We do have days like that Jazzi best to lie low for the rest of today gal
Here's a hug from me well sort of
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft

24-08-2014, 07:27 PM

Thanks folks. Steve, hope things are ok for you at work.

I also put this on FB, (I do love asking for sympathy), and two friends asked, what's up. I PMd them, saying part of the reason for my feeling down is that I have no-one to talk to at the moment. Big sister is on her way home from yet another cruise (back this evening and I guess she will not want to talk tonight), brother is useless - ie he's a typical male - and of course younger sister is nowhere to be seen!

My friend on the mobile chat obviously didn't know of my other scenes so didn't realise that by cutting me off mid story it was going to disappoint.

When I told my brother some weeks ago (on his rare visit here with wife and inlaws) how lonely I was he replied 'We know,' in a tone that said, we know, but we can't do anything about it.

I'd better either get a pet, or man up! However, I can often be found talking to myself...

Thanks for your support.
cranberry
Notts, UK
cranberry is female  cranberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-08-2014, 07:29 PM

Know those days - you are not alone!! Have a 'huggle' it's a cross between a hug and a cuddle....

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top