Join for free
ukmartian
Ipswich uk
ukmartian is male  ukmartian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2014, 07:12 AM

Ghost is back .....

My Ghost is Back 'Henry' is back to his old tricks again... On Thursday I opened on new packet of tablets ..put them in the usual place , next to my chair..On Friday I couldn't find them , daughter said she hadn't seen them , I pulled out the chairs , the cushions , the sofa , the sideboard , even checked the bin , but no tablets . I had to concede they had been lost and opened a new box ...yesterday I had another look but still no sign.....LAST night we came home after going out , I sat down and what was the first thing i saw...Yup the strip of tablets I had 'lost' sitting on the side of my chair in full view next to the replacement strip .... I just wish he would manifest a few quid next time ...lol
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2014, 07:37 AM

Re: Ghost is back .....

Originally Posted by ukmartian ->
My Ghost is Back 'Henry' is back to his old tricks again... On Thursday I opened on new packet of tablets ..put them in the usual place , next to my chair..On Friday I couldn't find them , daughter said she hadn't seen them , I pulled out the chairs , the cushions , the sofa , the sideboard , even checked the bin , but no tablets . I had to concede they had been lost and opened a new box ...yesterday I had another look but still no sign.....LAST night we came home after going out , I sat down and what was the first thing i saw...Yup the strip of tablets I had 'lost' sitting on the side of my chair in full view next to the replacement strip .... I just wish he would manifest a few quid next time ...lol
Henry has also taken some of my stuff, but never returned it, got to be more careful with that Vacuum Cleaner.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2014, 08:50 AM

My ghost has been in my cutlery drawer and hidden some.
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2014, 09:56 AM

He is just playing with you as long as you make sure you always have a replacement pack of tablets.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2014, 12:49 PM

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
My ghost has been in my cutlery drawer and hidden some.
we used to have a ghost who did rattle the cutlery drawer and waken is up during the night!
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2014, 01:11 PM

Originally Posted by alice76 ->
we used to have a ghost who did rattle the cutlery drawer and waken is up during the night!
Oh now that I wouldn't tolerate!
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2014, 07:30 PM

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
Oh now that I wouldn't tolerate!
Yes, apparently she is doing the same thing with the new family who are living there. She means no harm

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top