Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2014, 05:53 AM

Good morning Sunday

Good morning everyone, overcast here but whether the forecast storm will arrive I'm not sure...

Because of the forecast we are just keeping our heads below the parapet today, Mrs P is cooking a full roast and I am planning to groom the dogs and give them a face clip so that they can see where they are going.

Enjoy your day folks,

Barry
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2014, 06:42 AM

Re: Good morning Sunday

Good morning all
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2014, 07:40 AM

Morning all.

It started raining here at 4am and is still raining now. We are going to a Car Show at 9.30am, so hoping it will stop a bit, otherwise we will be sitting in the car all the time.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2014, 07:47 AM

Morning everyone,

Very overcast here, not sure if it is still raining. Going to find out in a minute when I take Amber out for her walk.

Have a good day every despite the weather, God bless.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2014, 08:21 AM

Good morning all. It's a pub lunch and a lazy day for me today..
Have a good day all.
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2014, 08:58 AM

Good morning everyone. Still waiting for the storm to hit us and its gone grey now. Got the lounge light on otherwise feel like you are going blind
Hope everyone has a nice day. I suppose with the wind being so strong the storm will blow over quickly. Don't suppose I will have many apples on
my tree when its over. Take care all and have a nice day
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2014, 09:25 AM

Good morning all. Got slightly windy earlier, and it's looking a bit dark & miserable, but nothing to worry about yet.

Might fire up the desktop today and get documents ready for our committee meeting Wednesday. Normally leave it till last minute. No other plans, but if rain holds off will nip to allotment to see if trading shed opened and if they have banking for me.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend. I'm off to have breakfast now.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2014, 09:52 AM

Good morning fellow members, put those hoses away the monsoon has arrived

Poor Chloe did not want to leave the house this morning, she refused point blank to go out in the rain but was dying for a pee. I had to coax her out .

I think I will clean the oven and make pickled cabbage for the children this morning.

Enjoy your day everyone
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2014, 09:54 AM

Happy Sunday everyone It's raining stair rods here
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2014, 10:04 AM

Good morning everyone very stormy during the night and looks like there's more to come to today.

Will be attempting to get back to normal after our hols by tackling the basket of washing that fortunately dried yesterday before the storms arrived. Lunch will be a simple salad after all the 'naughty' food I was tempted by during the last two weeks

Enjoy your day all...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top