Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
ukmartian
Ipswich uk
ukmartian is male  ukmartian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2014, 08:08 PM

So Fuming again

Tomorrow is my 'god daughters' 1st wedding anniversary...she announced at the last moment she was having a last minute decision BBQ today...I would have loved to have gone but my ex saw the invite and declared she was going and was taking he new partner to show of to everyone ...THAT really hurt ...she was my god daughter before i met my ex ...and the fact that her new partner has really been stirring the proverbial this last few days has me wondering, IS LIFE IN PRISON really that bad i so want to get my hands on him as he is taunting both myself and my children ..so what has he done ...reported us to the RSPCA for cruelty to our animals ..lies ...insisted that MY children call him DAD ..He wants access to my son's STEPDAUGHTER as he thinks he is her legal grandfather...thinks he is going to go after my parents, as they are responsible for me (they are 79 and 82) ...he has my wife but seems intent in rubbing it in and destroying what I have left ....oh and he has just reported to us that he will be marrying my wife and by this time next year she will be pregnant ...an impossible feat as she is 51 years old ...
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2014, 08:27 PM

Re: So Fuming again

I thought you told us your ex had ditched. Him , after he tried to get a loan with your address?
AliceB
Cheshire
AliceB is female  AliceB has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2014, 08:29 PM

I think there's a lot of posing and strutting going on UKM. New Partner seems to want to throw his weight around - possibly to 'impress'?

I can understand how much this must hurt, but please, don't be drawn into battle. Your children are grown and you'll always be their dad and as for your parents - he has no right whatsoever to interfere in their lives.

It's a difficult situation, but try to see him for what he is - a bag of hot air - to put it politely.

Gwyn
Gabi
Lancs,.
Gabi is female  Gabi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2014, 08:36 PM

Oh dear, what a mix up. How did your ex come to read your invite? She obviously comes to see the children but shouldn't be reading your mail. As for the wife's partner he shouldn't have a say in anything...ignore him he's just winding you up.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2014, 08:37 PM

I would send a really nice card and say you wish them all the happiness in the World, wish you could be there on this special day, but you don't want to put them in an awkward position and hope you see them in the near future to have a belated celebration meal/drink.
Rise above all this crap & show you're the better person, he just wants you to retaliate, don't give him the satisfaction.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2014, 09:05 PM

Steve calm down I thought you were starting to come to terms with things .

If the invitation was for you why not go and get there first .
Your ex may not be going anyway and is just winding you up.
ukmartian
Ipswich uk
ukmartian is male  ukmartian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2014, 09:28 PM

questions answered ..

she got back with him ....
its lust ..not love
message sent on Facebook..she is listed as a friend

he is a wind bag ..he has threatened to beat my daughter up ...sort out my parents ...sort out my son ....he WONT however come into the same road as me he is a big wind bag and is scared ..he has been telling people that i beat my wife , it seems to me that he is asking for a good hiding , probably to try and split any relationship that either myself or my children have with her, yet as soon as he gets wind of us he runs and hides ...My poor daughter is at her wits end and faces having to change her phone no she gets text messages and phone calls all day from Loan companies ..he has been signing her up to ..the man is mental and is even contacting my friends and poisoning them against me he is gloating ... we had a rather disturbing early morning silent wake up call from him last week...of course he denied it ...but we played back the 1471 recording to my wife which listed his phone no and the time ...that shut him up ...he has even teamed up with my ex Father in law and is sending messages to my children saying I have done this and said that ....all lies of course ....good job my children have common sense
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2014, 10:19 PM

If he is giving you so much harrassment then perhaps you should contact the police, or a solicitor, and get a restraining order against him.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2014, 10:54 PM

Originally Posted by clumsy ->
If he is giving you so much harrassment then perhaps you should contact the police, or a solicitor, and get a restraining order against him.
I agree.
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2014, 11:02 PM

My thoughts exactly .... a Restraining/Harassment Order springs to mind

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top