Join for free
AutumnColour
Chatterbox
Trent Hills, Ontario
AutumnColour is female  AutumnColour has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2014, 02:07 PM

Crush on Teacher Or Just A Really Great One

Did you ever have a crush on any of your teachers? It doesn't necessarily have to be in public (grade/grammar school) or high school, maybe college there was a special teacher you really liked.

I really liked my Grade 7 teacher, Mr. Laidlaw. I used to wish I could've contacted him in later years to tell him what a great person he was. That wasn't exactly a crush but he was a wonderful, understanding teacher.

He used to let my friend & I write the date on the blackboard in the morning & if we put some funny 'aside' next to the date, he'd leave it there all day. You could ask him almost anything too & he was very patient.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2014, 02:58 PM

Re: Crush on Teacher Or Just A Really Great One

I hated school with a passion and just about everything connected to it so no I didn't have a crush on anyone there.
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2014, 03:32 PM

I went to a fairly strict all boys school and I have to say I would have loved to have a crush on a couple of teachers-their bollocks in my vice. I have a dark side you know.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2014, 03:33 PM

Oh yes - When I was 14 a new teacher joined our school. He was an American over here in the UK on an exchange scheme for a year. I'd never met an American before - I thought he was wonderful - much more friendly & laid back than our own teachers. He told us about life in American schools - about the prom they had and the year book etc...
So different to our secondary modern in a small Nottinghamshire village.

I had the most massive crush on him & he was in my dreams every night.
When I left school he signed in my autograph book.
"On your first visit to America, look me up at - an address in a place called Petoskey Michigan."
His name was Russell Fuller. I never did go to Petoskey Michigan or I would have looked him up. Even after all these years I've never forgotten him...
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2014, 03:40 PM

As a Post Grad I did have the odd dalliance, but I quit before an actual `staff` position. Once one is a teacher or a University teacher one has to obey a certain code of behaviour. They are OFF LIMITS-do not take advantage
Gypsy
Ontario, Canada
Gypsy is female 

07-08-2014, 03:45 PM

I think every girl in class had a crush on the French teacher. Funny thing, I can't even remember his name right now. And yet I can recall writing it over and over with our names intertwined in a heart.
Linden Tree
Derbyshire, UK
Linden Tree is female  Linden Tree has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2014, 11:56 PM

Like every other girl in our school I had a crush on the Art teachers. Their classes were so relaxed compared to the stuffiness of the other teachers, didn't hurt that they were good looking either.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top