Join for free
PPHammer
Yorkshire, UK
PPHammer is male  PPHammer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-12-2009, 08:08 AM

Seasonal Psychosis

..........is now in full swing. There's a foot of snow outside, the roads are terrible, but people are determined to go out and overspend because of the time of year. Vicars are telling people it's OK to rob from shops. The whole world has gone mad.

I am off to hibernate.
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-12-2009, 08:25 AM

Re: Seasonal Psychosis

Yeah, . . and make room for me too mate.
PPHammer
Yorkshire, UK
PPHammer is male  PPHammer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-12-2009, 08:29 AM

Just watching BBC breakfast - what's this with well off people 'sleeping rough'? Annabel Croft, Prince William? Here's a wake up call for you, you aren't sleeping rough when you have a camera crew (and security) with you. It's more like camping out.
Funky Farmer
Bedfordshire, UK
Funky Farmer is male  Funky Farmer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-12-2009, 12:28 PM

Originally Posted by PPHammer ->
Just watching BBC breakfast - what's this with well off people 'sleeping rough'? Annabel Croft, Prince William? Here's a wake up call for you, you aren't sleeping rough when you have a camera crew (and security) with you. It's more like camping out.
I have to stop agreeing with you PPH or people will start talking

I wonder if Ms Croft et al donate their fee to homeless charities?

Yeah.....Like heck they do!
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-12-2009, 08:32 PM

Originally Posted by PPHammer ->
The only time wills sleeps rough is under a coarse woolly blanket with no sheets between him and it.
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-12-2009, 03:34 AM

And as Nero just said in his thread.... don't forget the boxing say sales

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top