Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2014, 03:41 PM

Silly Quotes

Cheer yourself up - you're not as daft as you thought you were ..........................

'I've never had knee surgery on any other part of my body'
Winston Bennett - basketball forward

'Outside of the killings - Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country'
Marion Barry - Mayor

'That lowdown scoundrel deserves to be kicked by a Jackass - and I'm the one to do it ! '
Congressional candidate - Texas

'It isn't pollution that's harming the environment - its the impurities in our air and water that are doing it'
Al Gore -

'I love California - I practically grew up in Phoenix'
Dan Quayle

'We've got to pause and ask ourselves - how much clean air do we need ......'
Lee Iacocca

Makes ya feel good - don't it
(Courtesy of UJ)
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2014, 03:48 PM

Re: Silly Quotes

If you recall any - put them in .......
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2014, 04:10 PM

Hi Patsy, thanks for those

The only one that comes to mind right now is:-

"Somebody said football is life and death, it isn't, it's far more important than that"

I'm trying to think of his name, used to be manager of Derby County FC at one stage and was a candidate for the England managers job but never got it.
AudreyII
USA
AudreyII is female  AudreyII has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2014, 04:34 PM

Originally Posted by Patsy ->
Cheer yourself up - you're not as daft as you thought you were ..........................

'I've never had knee surgery on any other part of my body'
Winston Bennett - basketball forward

'Outside of the killings - Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country'
Marion Barry - Mayor

'That lowdown scoundrel deserves to be kicked by a Jackass - and I'm the one to do it ! '
Congressional candidate - Texas

'It isn't pollution that's harming the environment - its the impurities in our air and water that are doing it'
Al Gore -

'I love California - I practically grew up in Phoenix'
Dan Quayle

'We've got to pause and ask ourselves - how much clean air do we need ......'
Lee Iacocca

Makes ya feel good - don't it
(Courtesy of UJ)

Don't they say anything stupid in the UK?
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

05-08-2014, 05:22 PM

Originally Posted by Losos ->

"Somebody said football is life and death, it isn't, it's far more important than that"

I'm trying to think of his name, used to be manager of Derby County FC at one stage and was a candidate for the England managers job but never got it.
That one seems familiar - its a good 'un
Victors Mate
Fondly Remembered
Planet Earth
Victors Mate is male  Victors Mate has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2014, 05:34 PM

HERE COMES DAMON HILL IN THE WILLIAMS!!!!.....this car is absolutely unique!....except for the one behind it....which is exactly the same..."

Murray walker
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2014, 05:35 PM

Sounds like Bill Shankley
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

05-08-2014, 05:41 PM

Originally Posted by Victors Mate ->
HERE COMES DAMON HILL IN THE WILLIAMS!!!!.....this car is absolutely unique!....except for the one behind it....which is exactly the same..."

Murray walker
Good ol Murray !
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

05-08-2014, 05:43 PM

This one I actually saw at the time ......
British weatherman and the magnetic letter F had slipped down the weather board - he says
'Ooops, please excuse the F in fog' .............

Oooops ......
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2014, 05:50 PM

Originally Posted by Losos ->

Brian Clough.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top