Join for free
AutumnColour
Chatterbox
Trent Hills, Ontario
AutumnColour is female  AutumnColour has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2014, 02:45 PM

Just a Silly Question

Have you ever been a little jarred when you go to open the fridge door & right smack at the same second, the fridge stops it's usual humming (for a rest).

Or if you're sitting there & with the din, fridge humming away, radio on, birds chattering (well, here anyway, lol). Suddenly the fridge is quiet & it's strange because you get used to the racket around you. At our house, our birds will sometimes go quiet for a bit too then slowly begin their yakking again
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2014, 05:53 PM

Re: Just a Silly Question

It is even worse when you wander into a quiet kitchen at silly o'clock and the damn thing suddenly starts !

Do you remember the days when clocks had to be wound up? I sometimes forgot and used to hate it if I was in a room when one suddenly stopped! Good reason for not having clocks around the place now!!
AutumnColour
Chatterbox
Trent Hills, Ontario
AutumnColour is female  AutumnColour has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2014, 06:19 PM

Re: Just a Silly Question

"Silly o'clock", I like that

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top